Turn on thread page Beta

Hard to breathe during oral watch

Basically when I give blowjobs or a guy face **** me, I get out breathe easily and feel hot and sweaty. I get out breathe easily like walking up hills and stuff too, I'm not overweight and don't smoke. Do any other girls feel the same? Or should I be worried that I'm suffering short of breathe?

ReputationRep:
    probably has something to do with the thing in your mouth blocking your airway. learn to time your breaths in combo with breathing through your nose.

gl hf

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it wrong..

ReputationRep:
    There's no breathing involved.

ReputationRep:
    Breathe through your nose?

ReputationRep:
    or shove it between your legs instead

ReputationRep:
    You may also be experiencing being slightly more horny than normal at that point.

Don't worry, it'll pass.

When you give head, breathe through your nose. It's there for a reason, not just a hook for your glasses

ReputationRep:
    As others have said.. breathing through your nose is the only way to get over it.

Now... how to solve jaw-lock? Or is it lock-jaw?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.