Turn on thread page Beta

Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Elemis <3

DON'T use Clinique- that stuff ate my face and made me look sooooo red Simple is also crap.

I also recommend Garnier sensitive range.

ReputationRep:
    Clinique is what I use.. I'd prefer this natural Japanese brand I had free samples of, though (forgot the name - were amazing).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    That stuff stripped my skin - the clarifying lotion no.2. I started off alright - for a good year or so and then it just started to literally strip my face! On the other hand, people have said its good and it works for them.
    It done the exact same thing to me! The toner burned my face something awful and the moisturiser gave me a really bad breakout.

ReputationRep:
    HMMMM im stuckk im gonna look into tht liz earle stuff.. i currently take off my make up with johnsons baby wipes and moisturize with e45 lol. this cant be good for my skin i knw but if it helps i do always tke my make up off lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubstepper)
    HMMMM im stuckk im gonna look into tht liz earle stuff.. i currently take off my make up with johnsons baby wipes and moisturize with e45 lol. this cant be good for my skin i knw but if it helps i do always tke my make up off lol
    E45 might be a bit heavy to put on your face, might clog your pores so,yep, good idea to change!

ReputationRep:
    I have terrible skin, oily and dry and spotty sometimes argh! I cant win I also suffer from black heads!

I have tried Clinique, clean and clear, clearasil, which, boots own brand and simple. I am now on to Body shop's tea tree stuff. I have the foaming face wash and the toner and I use the overnight cream which seems to have reduced some scars from spots!! I have also been drinking the recommended amount of water for the past 2 weeks and some one paid me a compliment on my skin yesterday! whoohoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CogitoErgoSum)
    if you have sensitive skin go for Liz Earle products. They're a little pricier than others but her products are routinely voted as some of the best out there and are all made from natural ingredients. It's totally worth the money, the stuff tends to last a while as well!

heres a link:

http://uk.lizearle.com/products.php?...54a5e128ee1815

if nothing else id say definitely get her cleanser and mix and match other brands for toner and moisturiser...
    I 100% agree with this.

ReputationRep:
    Clinque is great, I've used it for about 3 years without a problem. Although I know some people find it too harsh for their skin but I'm sure you can get testers I got some from the Clinque stand in my local Debenhams.

ReputationRep:
    about the liz earle stuff - according to the website my local john lewis stocks it, but is that literally just going to be some products on a shelf, or are there going to be people there to help as well? and in their london store would they have consultant type people that could tell me which products i should get? cos i was thinking about getting one of those starter kits but im not sure which one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes simple!! I live on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    about the liz earle stuff - according to the website my local john lewis stocks it, but is that literally just going to be some products on a shelf, or are there going to be people there to help as well? and in their london store would they have consultant type people that could tell me which products i should get? cos i was thinking about getting one of those starter kits but im not sure which one.
    My local JL has a proper concession in store I think. If you're not sure, I can always try and help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CogitoErgoSum)
    if you have sensitive skin go for Liz Earle products. They're a little pricier than others but her products are routinely voted as some of the best out there and are all made from natural ingredients. It's totally worth the money, the stuff tends to last a while as well!

heres a link:

http://uk.lizearle.com/products.php?...54a5e128ee1815

if nothing else id say definitely get her cleanser and mix and match other brands for toner and moisturiser...
    I have to agree...they are pricey but i have used the "cleanse & Polish"..its fab!!! I normally get the duo pack from QVC as thats the cheapest i've found so far. Take note though, if you wear fake tan on your face the Cleanse & Polish takes it off!!!
    Another good face wash if you can afford it is the decleor cleansing gel for sensitive skin. It lasts for ever so well worth the price (cheapest i've ever got is £12 for a big bottle). This settles my skin and feels great.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.