Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Golfers in "" because they just go to a park and hit the golf ball anywhere randomly, what's the point Am i missing something or is there meant to be a target in golf?

:lolwut:

Never heard of that before...

ReputationRep:
    lol my friend used to be like that, at school they were extending a building so there were loads of ****** mobile rooms, its amazing what a golf ball can do to those

my old PE teacher used to do that. theres a big hill towards the end of the park and he'd stand on the top of it and belt balls off it. he had the nerve to shout at you if you did the same

cheap driving range?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    cheap driving range?
    hardly cheap if you are losing all the golf balls as you go.

(Original post by Square)
    hardly cheap if you are losing all the golf balls as you go.
    stolen balls?

(Original post by dh00001)
    stolen balls?
    haha, I just got a mental image of a bunch of chavs bursting into a Golfing Park shop, stealing all the balls and running out again.

The shopkeepers' expressions would be like this: :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    haha, I just got a mental image of a bunch of chavs bursting into a Golfing Park shop, stealing all the balls and running out again.

The shopkeepers' expressions would be like this: :lolwut:
    tbh you can replace balls and golfing park shop with almost anything. JJB trackies, news agents mars bar the list goes on

(Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    tbh you can replace balls and golfing park shop with almost anything. JJB trackies, news agents mars bar the list goes on
    :rofl:

woot for chavs! Stealing from the rich to the poor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.