Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just curious as to people's opinions.

Is it necessary for a relationship to have the 'lust' factor - ie do you need to be highly highly attracted to your partner for it to work?

If there was no lust, and it was basically an innocent pure relationship boyfriend/girlfriend type, would it work?

(Lust does not necessarily have to mean sex.)

ReputationRep:
    Lust is so important.

You have to be attracted to the person you are with

ReputationRep:
    I have now come to think that innocent relationships are a little weird?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)

Is it necessary for a relationship to have the 'lust' factor - ie do you need to be highly highly attracted to your partner for it to work?

If there was no lust, and it was basically an innocent pure relationship boyfriend/girlfriend type, would it work?

usually this is the case otherwise why date in the first place if ur not attracted.

ReputationRep:
    If there was no lust, wouldn't it be just a friendship then?

ReputationRep:
    Lust is obviously important!

Without lust it's just friendship.

Lust isn't the more important thing within the relationship, but it isn't a relationship without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flavity)

I only concern myself with 9s and 10s, although looks-wise I'm a 4 or a 5, I've got serious game which means I'm between a 7 and an 11, depending on how confident I am.

Caseclosed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.