Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone a big fan of paramore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    Anyone a big fan of paramore?
    Can't say I'm a massive fan, Got some of their stuff though. Pretty good and quite catchy. They are pretty good live too

ReputationRep:
    Their acoustic stuff is fantastic. They sound extremely generic with distorted guitars. Her voice is a thing of beauty and is spoilt with the full band.

Acoustically though yay. And Id rag her till tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like them, but I think I'm just biased because I find Ms.Williams very cute.

ReputationRep:
    i quite like their songs plus hayley is to die for!

ReputationRep:
    Love them, new album out soon

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i've got into their 'All We Know Is Falling' album, not so keen on Riot! to be honest.
    Where's that girl crush thread..?

ReputationRep:
    Reasonably big fan. Seen them live a couple of times. One of the times someone through a glow stick onto the stage (it was a pretty small gig) and it landed in Halyey's cleavage, it was very funny haha. She just sort of looked at it, confused at how it got there and mid-song, and then threw it back into the audience.
    And yes, I have a girl-crush on her

ReputationRep:
    love love love this band!

i'll definetly join the girl-crush gang for hayley i thinks :P

ReputationRep:
    mammoth fan. they're like my 3rd most played band. and yeah i'm verrrrry attracted to hayley but i don't even want to have sex with her because i have that much respect! i just want to hug her ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liamisazombie?)
    mammoth fan. they're like my 3rd most played band. and yeah i'm verrrrry attracted to hayley but i don't even want to have sex with her because i have that much respect! i just want to hug her ><

Not me, I would plough her until next Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Second fav band probably Massive fan and seen them a few times now . New songs sound ace as well, the album gets released in the states on the 29th of Sept I read. Theres a Parmore Soc floating around somewhere but its not very active. Ignorance is the new single and it sounds like the new album is going more along the Riot! route, which isnt a bad thing. I loved their first album but the second album definitely got them more of a following. Hayley is good looking, but the whole band in general I think. Jeremy's beard is brill and i love his hats, and if I were to talk about Josh and Zac i would appear a bit gay, so ill leave it at that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    Second fav band probably Massive fan and seen them a few times now . New songs sound ace as well, the album gets released in the states on the 29th of Sept I read. Theres a Parmore Soc floating around somewhere but its not very active. Ignorance is the new single and it sounds like the new album is going more along the Riot! route, which isnt a bad thing. I loved their first album but the second album definitely got them more of a following. Hayley is good looking, but the whole band in general I think. Jeremy's beard is brill and i love his hats, and if I were to talk about Josh and Zac i would appear a bit gay, so ill leave it at that

ignorance is awesome
    who's your favourite band?
    and i'm so jealous that you've seen them live... but in time...

ReputationRep:
    I am a fan Most of my friends can't stand them though, but i don't know why.
    They have some awesome tunes. Looking forward to their new album and new single
    And because i'm a MASSIVE fan of Twilight, Decode is one of my favourite tunes at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Not much of a fan of the music and I can't stand Hayley's attitude and ego - she's like a 14 year old school girl in every interview I've read from her. Though I might give her a go if I had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    I really love their music, it's so catchy and she has a gorgeous voice.

ReputationRep:
    I am crazy about them.

I have seem them live twice about 2 years ago, and the first time I saw them I wasn't a big fan before but they transformed me into a mammoth fan, by their sheer talent.

They have spirit, sass, and Hayley Williams. What's not to like?

ReputationRep:
    Paramore suck balls. They are Fall out Boy with a girl singing. Sorry thats too much of a compliment...

ReputationRep:
    OMG THIS IS MY THREAD.

I love Paramore. I have zero interest in Twilight, but Decode and I Caught Myself are admittedly a couple of their best songs. They are the only band of their kind that I listen to (I hate Fall Out Boy; OK I listen to a bit of Flyleaf but Flyleaf are a little heavier and have a completely different aesthetic plus I think they're mainly similar artists because they have female vocalists and are christians ) and I haven't yet got bored of them (3000 scrobbles in 8 months! :trophy:). I "have" both their studio albums, b-sides, the Final Riot!, as many acoustic versions as I could dig out of the internet and a ragtag collection of really old demos and I LOVE THEM ALL. I cannot ******* wait for Brand New Eyes. I waste **** loads of time on their last.fm shoutbox having extremely earnest conversations about their musical direction and the (low) quality of their music videos and suchlike. I also have several million Paramore-related YouTube videos in my favourites, even the ****** ones with montage clips of Josh and Hayley having "moments" (wouldn't they make such a CUTE COUPLE?! OMG. Et cetera.)

I don't care that they're not that inventive, or different, or original, I just love their music (and particularly singing to it). It is an innocent, simple love, much like the love a child has for a blanky. :moon:

Yes, I have a girl crush on Hayley. See sig. I want her hair.

tl;dr: I'm sad.

ReputationRep:
    I was a huge fan of theirs about a year ago but I havent been listening to them as much. I still like their stuff when I hear it though. I'm not too keen on ignorance myself, personally their best stuff is from "all I know is falling" when they wern't so mainstream.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.