The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
and who the **** said i was gona say anything to either of them? get ur facts right!

Erm. You did I believe?

We be-friended last year during christmas and since then have been quite close. We are interested in the same things and enjoy being in each others presence. A couple of monthes ago she got out steady and is in a relationship for a guy that I know. To find this out made me feel quite angry as such, raging at him.

Unless I have read it and you want to explain it better?
Reply 21
Anonymous
to everyone thats posted on this.... i have clearly mentioned HOW to get the girl out of my head? i did not say i was gona wreck their relationship!

Well you could just accept it and be happy for her?
I'm bi so if you wanna talk to me about feelings and how to deal with it, feel free to PM :smile:
I understand it must be hard but at the end of the day she's with someone. Do you have any reason to believe she's bi to? You don't want to risk letting her know as it could break your friendship.
Maybe see how you feel in time, your feelings might change if it's a phase. Do you find her sexually attractive or just love her as a friend?
Reply 22
isawsparks89
Erm. You did I believe?

Unless I have read it and you want to explain it better?

:confused: :confused: that does not say i said to them. raging at him means, i felt anger towards him, jealousy! not that he did anything wrong and not that ii said to him.
Reply 23
Jinxy
Well you could just accept it and be happy for her?
I'm bi so if you wanna talk to me about feelings and how to deal with it, feel free to PM :smile:
I understand it must be hard but at the end of the day she's with someone. Do you have any reason to believe she's bi to? You don't want to risk letting her know as it could break your friendship.
Maybe see how you feel in time, your feelings might change if it's a phase. Do you find her sexually attractive or just love her as a friend?

ooh i am happy for her! yes yes! but i just hate myself for feeling this way for her. i dont think i will say to her, especially as shes with him! i dont wana loose her as a friend. but i would love to know how i would act if i didnt have these feelings for her, yeno?
You are not a lesbian!!! :rolleyes: Now go out and enjoy life.

Latest

Trending

Trending