Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did your friend stab you in the back? Watch

ReputationRep:
    wow i'm sorry to hear about your story =[ people can be so nasty can't they...=[

mine isn't a terrible story but its about a girl i befriended ,she had hardly any friend's and i was one of the only people nice to her and i would meet up with her for this stupid place i used to go to..and despite my other friend's telling me they didn't like her ,i stuck by her until she started telling me my best mate was asking her about someone she fancied..and i asked also, its ok to tell me ,(im trust worthy) but she wouldn't tell me so i said, ok ,its fine i was just curious( i thought it would bring us closer as friends since she had none ) she kept mentioning it and kept telling me how my best mate kept asking ,she said that one night when we were at the club ,i could try guess who it was,i had pointed and suggested every guy i could think of,then i started naming girls (just incase) she started ignoring me. fast forward a bit, she eventually told me one night it was ME she liked =/...and my bf attended this club for a while with me and she would ignore me when he was around and even when he wasn't. i asked her what her deal was ,apparently she was in love with me ,and she told people at school and everyone started making fun of her..and my friends gave me some greif about being friend with her if she treated me like that ignoring me just because she liked me and i was with my bf and only wanter her as a friend.

anyway. many arguments came from this rubbish and eventually ,when i stopped attending the club because of her and certain other people, she started telling people stuff about me, telling lies about why i didn't go anymore-.- after all i did for her, i hung with her when no one else would, ignored my friends treating me badly for hanging with her etc and being ignored by her just because she was pretending to love me.

she is 13 btw ,im 16. what childish crap!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.