Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=489356

Know it's a funny time to be buying one, but autumn isn't too far away and £64 down to £27 does seem appealing...

ReputationRep:
    It's cute

ReputationRep:
    i like... and thats a bit too good a bargin to miss. infact you have me very tempted!

ReputationRep:
    I love it!

Oh that is such a bargain, it's a good idea to buy it now and save it for winter :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Like it! I want it actually.

ReputationRep:
    i think its cute. def wise to be buying in the sales though to not look a total frump/pregnant then youll have to be pretty slim to look good! i love the sleeves etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    i think its cute. def wise to be buying in the sales though to not look a total frump/pregnant then youll have to be pretty slim to look good! i love the sleeves etc.
    Ugh now you have me worried! I am usually a size 8 but was thinking get it in a 10 just so it wouldn't be too tight, would an 8 be better do you think? Ido like it.

ReputationRep:
    Only thing I was a bit worried about was the collar is quite low and in winter you might be wearing clothes that are higher-necked + longer sleeved than the 3/4 sleeves. So it's not really a winter coat. Still, I like it a lot.. oh decisions!

ReputationRep:
    Lovely (:
    Get it!!

ReputationRep:
    ooo me likey... especially the fact that its had a FAT price reduction. Its really nice and its not to early this is the best time to buy a coat because of the lower prices. Also i agree with "serrellen" the collar might be an issue... but i think you should get it REGARDLESS

ReputationRep:
    Personally not a fan, 3/4 sleeves on coats are the most ridiculous thing ever, and I'm not fond of the shape round the collar.. can't pinpoint why though.

ReputationRep:
    It's very nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not personally a fan if I'm honest. I don't think it looks that nice.

Sorry! I do usually like most things but I wouldn't buy this coat.

I do like the buttons, though? =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serrellen)
    Ugh now you have me worried! I am usually a size 8 but was thinking get it in a 10 just so it wouldn't be too tight, would an 8 be better do you think? Ido like it.
    Don't worry, you're a size 8 so you definitely wont look bad in it :p:

Generally i tend to go up a size in coats cos i know i'll be wearing a few layers in winter. But the style of the coat seems quite loose so i reckon you need it to fit you so an 8 would be best, otherwise you could end up looking a bit swamped by it.

ReputationRep:
    i like it ALOT...i've got one really similar and wore it loads last winter...good price too..mines also got 3/4 sleeves so that can be a bit annoying though..!

ReputationRep:
    It looks nice, but I never understood the point of 3/4 length sleeves on a coat.

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of doing the same but haven't been able to find any i like, definitely go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Not my style, but its quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the collar

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.