Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=489356

Know it's a funny time to be buying one, but autumn isn't too far away and £64 down to £27 does seem appealing...

ReputationRep:
    It's cute

ReputationRep:
    i like... and thats a bit too good a bargin to miss. infact you have me very tempted!

ReputationRep:
    I love it!

Oh that is such a bargain, it's a good idea to buy it now and save it for winter :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    Like it! I want it actually.

ReputationRep:
    i think its cute. def wise to be buying in the sales though to not look a total frump/pregnant then youll have to be pretty slim to look good! i love the sleeves etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    i think its cute. def wise to be buying in the sales though to not look a total frump/pregnant then youll have to be pretty slim to look good! i love the sleeves etc.
    Ugh now you have me worried! I am usually a size 8 but was thinking get it in a 10 just so it wouldn't be too tight, would an 8 be better do you think? Ido like it.

ReputationRep:
    Only thing I was a bit worried about was the collar is quite low and in winter you might be wearing clothes that are higher-necked + longer sleeved than the 3/4 sleeves. So it's not really a winter coat. Still, I like it a lot.. oh decisions!

ReputationRep:
    Lovely (:
    Get it!!

ReputationRep:
    ooo me likey... especially the fact that its had a FAT price reduction. Its really nice and its not to early this is the best time to buy a coat because of the lower prices. Also i agree with "serrellen" the collar might be an issue... but i think you should get it REGARDLESS

ReputationRep:
    Personally not a fan, 3/4 sleeves on coats are the most ridiculous thing ever, and I'm not fond of the shape round the collar.. can't pinpoint why though.

ReputationRep:
    It's very nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not personally a fan if I'm honest. I don't think it looks that nice.

Sorry! I do usually like most things but I wouldn't buy this coat.

I do like the buttons, though? =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serrellen)
    Ugh now you have me worried! I am usually a size 8 but was thinking get it in a 10 just so it wouldn't be too tight, would an 8 be better do you think? Ido like it.
    Don't worry, you're a size 8 so you definitely wont look bad in it :p:

Generally i tend to go up a size in coats cos i know i'll be wearing a few layers in winter. But the style of the coat seems quite loose so i reckon you need it to fit you so an 8 would be best, otherwise you could end up looking a bit swamped by it.

ReputationRep:
    i like it ALOT...i've got one really similar and wore it loads last winter...good price too..mines also got 3/4 sleeves so that can be a bit annoying though..!

ReputationRep:
    It looks nice, but I never understood the point of 3/4 length sleeves on a coat.

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of doing the same but haven't been able to find any i like, definitely go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Not my style, but its quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the collar

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.