I have been offered unconditional offer for masters full time , software engineering for financial services.
1) Since I am a international student , I would like to know how strong is international student population at man uni ? From which countries ?
2) Also how far is school of computing from nearest halls of residence ?
I would like to live nearer to my school and library along with decent amount of pubs and clubs etc. Possible ?
3) Being a HUGE uni , is it really like no one see's the same person again type at the uni ??
4) How good are the teaching facilities ? General outlook of the lecturers ?
5) How far will the nearest asda/tesco supermarket etc is from the halls ?
6) Hows the surrounding around university and halls ? I mean green and open spaces or closed thingy?
6) How friendly are the students and general public?
7) Hows the student union bars , clubs and sports facilities ?
8) Any new internaitonal students going ????????
THANKS A LOT YOU ALL GOOD PEOPLE OF THE PLANET EARTH !!
P.S I am not new to uk , completed by 4 yr of undergrad from UK uni
And actually passed?