Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by common_person)
    Not over your head, that would be thick :hmmm: Just start from above your eyebrows and work upwards, getting it lighter and lighter and blending it in until it doesn't look weird. It's all about the blending. I know a noob skinhead who did exactly this, and it was fine. He borrowed his gf's Max Factor because he was too manly to go and get his own, but same thing.

That's only if you're conscious about your forehead, of course. No one will care though, or even notice.
    Thanks alot for your advice, but no matter how much of a nonce i look with a white forehead i can't start wearing make up.
    It's some man rule that i can't cross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman89)
    Thanks alot for your advice, but no matter how much of a nonce i look with a white forehead i can't start wearing make up.
    It's some man rule that i can't cross.
    heh, fair enough. It's just a shame when people are so self-conscious about something that they let it stop them from doing stuff. Stupid shallow culture we're in now, I just think the street would look much more interesting if people didn't give a damn :sigh: I mean people with a face like yours look fit as with no hair, but for ages no one's wanted to do it, I'm like permanently :drool: now it's coming back :awesome:

But yeah, you'll look good anyway. People already know what a head looks like, it's not like they're gonna be repulsed by yours, and the shaved look will give you enough credibility to carry anything off (fashion wise, too). Just go for it. It'll be so cool to feel the wind on your bare scalp :coma:

ReputationRep:
    heh, fair enough. It's just a shame when people are so self-conscious about something that they let it stop them from doing stuff. Stupid shallow culture we're in now, I just think the street would look much more interesting if people didn't give a damn :sigh: I mean people with a face like yours look fit as with no hair, but for ages no one's wanted to do it, I'm like permanently :drool: now it's coming back :awesome:

But yeah, you'll look good anyway. People already know what a head looks like, it's not like they're gonna be repulsed by yours, and the shaved look will give you enough credibility to carry anything off (fashion wise, too). Just go for it. It'll be so cool to feel the wind on your bare scalp :coma:
    haha sooo true.
    I haven't had a shaved head for so long!
    Shave your head too ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman89)
    haha sooo true.
    I haven't had a shaved head for so long!
    Shave your head too ?
    wtf I'm a girl lol Shaved heads are good because they're manly and hot. I would not suit being hot in a manly way :o:

Talking about this with you has made me decide I've got to get myself a skinhead guy now :coma:

ReputationRep:
    wtf I'm a girl lol Shaved heads are good because they're manly and hot. I would not suit being hot in a manly way :o:

Talking about this with you has made me decide I've got to get myself a skinhead guy now :coma:
    lol, good luck skinhead hunting

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.