Turn on thread page Beta

Feel really offended watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    'wastegash'.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. that's the best thing I've heard all year.

ReputationRep:
    ffs get over it!!!

just tell him to stop swearing at you! is it really that hard?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha! Surely he was joking? I'd take it as a joke if it was me, simply because I wouldn't be going out with someone who talks like that in any serious way.

ReputationRep:
    wastegash...really i didnt know people were still using that word lol

calling people wastegash a bit childish in my opinion and if your a "wastegash" and hes going out with you what does that make him ?

ReputationRep:
    "wastegash".

What a weak, chav-like insult.

Ditch the guy, he sounds like a "wasteman" anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My bf and I were having an argument about him ditching me for his friends when we had made plans already. In the course of it he called me 'wastegash'. I think that's completely unacceptable. He also generally swears at me and calls me names. But this just takes the cake. I'm not sure if this is worth breaking up over but I feel really hurt and want to tell him this. Every time I complain he tells me he was just kidding, but it's not funny.
    Dump him for not using the term "waste cadet"

ReputationRep:
    Wastegash? HAHAHAHAHHA lol that's really funny.

Ahem, OP dump him :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.