Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? Watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    I'm just curious...how many girls go all natural in regards to make-up?

I'd like to wear eyeliner and such but it never stays on, takes ages to take off, and I just can't be bothered. But then I look at other girls and think, wow they must think I'm plain. :sadnod:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I mean daily how much make up you wear

ReputationRep:
    Zilch. Except for when I'm going out for the night, then its only eyeliner and mascara

ReputationRep:
    just my handy mac studio fix and a bit of vaseline...it's a different story when i'm going out..!

Depends where I'm going really.

ReputationRep:
    If I was going out somewhere I'd wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner and maybe some eyeshadow. If not, then just mascara Really depends on my mood though...

ReputationRep:
    Everything, always. Unless im like going to the woods walking my dogs.

ReputationRep:
    I wear alot (probably too much) but to look sort of natural and daily, wherever I'm going. I rarely wear mascara or eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    Daily it's just tinted moisturiser, concealer, powder, mascara, lip gloss.

For the natural look.

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear everything - foundation, concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara and some lip balm/gloss, but I don't tend to bother too much anymore really. Its just not necessary... but I'm lucky so others might not be so much haha

ReputationRep:
    dream matte mousse foundation, xxl mascara and max factor blusher. When I can be bothered...

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and eyeliner everyday. My eyes look really small and bad without eyeliner
    If i'm going out somewhere special, then usually the lot.

ReputationRep:
    Just eyeliner, for night's out as well as generally. Oh and I always colour in my eyebrows but that's because they're blond which looks reeeally odd with my dark hair.

ReputationRep:
    On a daily basis I wear:
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Touche Eclat Concealer
    Blusher
    & a smidge of light brown eyeshadow

If I'm going out on a Friday or Saturday night, then I'll just put on a few extra coats of mascara, a little more eyeliner, pale-pink lip gloss and a dusting of bronzer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Everything, always. Unless im like going to the woods walking my dogs.
    .. I even put everything on walking the dogs in the woods.. How I wish I had better skin

And to actually answer the question: Foundation, concealer, powder, sun powder, blusher, lip stick, mascara, eye shadow, eyebrow colour. Wow, I sound like a Barbie doll.

ReputationRep:
    I only wear make up on my eyes. I use eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara, and that's pretty much it.

ReputationRep:
    foundation, powder, lipstick, blusher, mascara

Wearing mascara or eyeliner without foundation is just...:no:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I always wear mascara, and usually eyeshadow as well.

ReputationRep:
    nothing most of the time, occasionally eyeliner and mascara. I look plain without make up and freaky with it..so I prefer the plainess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yenoh)
    .. I even put everything on walking the dogs in the woods.. How I wish I had better skin
    I used to, until I was forced out the house before I had a chance and then realised because my house is only 2 minutes away from the woods no one could see me lol.
    Its not because I have bad skin or anything, I just like standing out and my makeup adds to that=], I just look kind of plain without it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear any make-up :nah:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.