Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    I'm just curious...how many girls go all natural in regards to make-up?

I'd like to wear eyeliner and such but it never stays on, takes ages to take off, and I just can't be bothered. But then I look at other girls and think, wow they must think I'm plain. :sadnod:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I mean daily how much make up you wear

ReputationRep:
    Zilch. Except for when I'm going out for the night, then its only eyeliner and mascara

ReputationRep:
    just my handy mac studio fix and a bit of vaseline...it's a different story when i'm going out..!

Depends where I'm going really.

ReputationRep:
    If I was going out somewhere I'd wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner and maybe some eyeshadow. If not, then just mascara Really depends on my mood though...

ReputationRep:
    Everything, always. Unless im like going to the woods walking my dogs.

ReputationRep:
    I wear alot (probably too much) but to look sort of natural and daily, wherever I'm going. I rarely wear mascara or eyeliner.

ReputationRep:
    Daily it's just tinted moisturiser, concealer, powder, mascara, lip gloss.

For the natural look.

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear everything - foundation, concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara and some lip balm/gloss, but I don't tend to bother too much anymore really. Its just not necessary... but I'm lucky so others might not be so much haha

ReputationRep:
    dream matte mousse foundation, xxl mascara and max factor blusher. When I can be bothered...

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and eyeliner everyday. My eyes look really small and bad without eyeliner
    If i'm going out somewhere special, then usually the lot.

ReputationRep:
    Just eyeliner, for night's out as well as generally. Oh and I always colour in my eyebrows but that's because they're blond which looks reeeally odd with my dark hair.

ReputationRep:
    On a daily basis I wear:
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    Touche Eclat Concealer
    Blusher
    & a smidge of light brown eyeshadow

If I'm going out on a Friday or Saturday night, then I'll just put on a few extra coats of mascara, a little more eyeliner, pale-pink lip gloss and a dusting of bronzer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    Everything, always. Unless im like going to the woods walking my dogs.
    .. I even put everything on walking the dogs in the woods.. How I wish I had better skin

And to actually answer the question: Foundation, concealer, powder, sun powder, blusher, lip stick, mascara, eye shadow, eyebrow colour. Wow, I sound like a Barbie doll.

ReputationRep:
    I only wear make up on my eyes. I use eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara, and that's pretty much it.

ReputationRep:
    foundation, powder, lipstick, blusher, mascara

Wearing mascara or eyeliner without foundation is just...:no:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I always wear mascara, and usually eyeshadow as well.

ReputationRep:
    nothing most of the time, occasionally eyeliner and mascara. I look plain without make up and freaky with it..so I prefer the plainess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yenoh)
    .. I even put everything on walking the dogs in the woods.. How I wish I had better skin
    I used to, until I was forced out the house before I had a chance and then realised because my house is only 2 minutes away from the woods no one could see me lol.
    Its not because I have bad skin or anything, I just like standing out and my makeup adds to that=], I just look kind of plain without it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear any make-up :nah:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.