Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? Watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    Omgosh I think I wear a lot from reading this.. daily I wear;

Mac Concealer
    Mac StudioFix Foundation
    Blusher or some Benetint because I'm very very pale so look ill without it
    Benefit Eyebrow pencil
    Benefit High brow to highlight underneath my eyebrows
    Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner, liquid mainly
    Mascara
    Lipstick/Gloss

It looks natural though, I don't look like I've shoveled it on.. I guess it just sounds a lot when I write it all down?

Although I think it's because I hate how I look and make up makes me feel a bit better? I should probably calm it down a bit though!

ReputationRep:
    it depends on what sort of day I'm having. If my skin is realy clear and I look healthy, then only a bit of mascara and tinted lipbalm, if my skin is bad/I look even paler than usual then I'll use a little concealer/foundation/blusher etc to cover it - not too much though - I like it to look like I'm not wearing any makeup :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Mineral foundation, mascara, a little bit of blusher. That's all I ever wear regardless of whether I'm going out or not.

ReputationRep:
    Mascara, concealer and powder if I'm just going to the shops or something during the day. If I'm going out at night I'll put liquid eyeliner and blusher on as well. The only thing I ever put on my lips is chapstick or lipbalm, I've never been a lipstick kinda girl.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought I didn't wear much but today is pretty typical and I'm wearing foundation, blusher (liquid so also on lips), mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. :s

ReputationRep:
    I don't.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I usually wear foundation, powder, concealer, bronzer/blush, eyeliner, lip gloss, mascara. (wow I didn't realise how much that sounded!)However I'm blessed with a tan at the moment so it's just mascara, vaseline and a bit of concealer to cover up the break-out on my chin.

ReputationRep:
    None, as I simply cannot be bothered. I just try to take care of my skin.

For a night out I'll maybe put some clear mascara on and a dab of lipgloss, but that's about it really. I probably do look plain, but hey ho.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of wearing foundation if you don't have spots? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear makeup. It's impratical.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation and Mascara

all u need imo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Omgosh I think I wear a lot from reading this.. daily I wear;

Mac Concealer
    Mac StudioFix Foundation
    Blusher or some Benetint because I'm very very pale so look ill without it
    Benefit Eyebrow pencil
    Benefit High brow to highlight underneath my eyebrows
    Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner, liquid mainly
    Mascara
    Lipstick/Gloss

It looks natural though, I don't look like I've shoveled it on.. I guess it just sounds a lot when I write it all down?

Although I think it's because I hate how I look and make up makes me feel a bit better? I should probably calm it down a bit though!
    Whoa, you're pretty! How'd you get your lashes to look like that!

ReputationRep:
    "just a little" but mascara + light dusting of mineral foundation, rather than mascara + eyeliner. i think joining the gym may help cure my fear of going out in public sans foundation. i ended up just sweating it off and legging it home bare faced today v sexy...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ZahraF)
    What's the point of wearing foundation if you don't have spots? :confused:
    Personally my face gets pretty red sometimes, and I just feel more evened-out with it on.

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, powder, lancome face glow..makes me sparkle a bit!, mascara and eyeshadow. Then usually just lip butter. Can't be doing with hair stuck to my lip gloss!

ReputationRep:
    foundation, a bit of powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. But with the eyeliner, mascara and lipstick I sort of put it on and then wipe it off again and it looks nice...

ReputationRep:
    I wear concealer, powder. 1 eyeshadow, gel liner on top lashes, pencil liner on inner lash line, mascara. A bit of cream blusher or benetint if I'm looking particularly pasty!

ReputationRep:
    depends where im going... if im going out THE LOT... if not my really good false eyelashes which sound disgusiting but once you start you cant stop.. trust me mascara will NEVER give you the same effect...

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever wear makeup in the daytime unless there's a possibility some attractive guys will be there haha.

When I'm going out, my makeup takes about 45 minutes to do...such a hassle but so worth it!

ReputationRep:
    Just a little. Less is more.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.