Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? Watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom tom)
    depends where im going... if im going out THE LOT... if not my really good false eyelashes which sound disgusiting but once you start you cant stop.. trust me mascara will NEVER give you the same effect...
    I totally agree, fake eyelashes are so addictive!!

ReputationRep:
    Foundation/concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. Sometimes blusher.

ReputationRep:
    Usually I just stick to eyeliner and mascara, and a bit of powder (to get rid of shiny foreheads) lol. Either that or I won't wear any at all.

When I go out at night though, I wear the lot, but I don't use it by the bucket load. I like make-up and I think it helps me feel better about myself, but I can go without it too

ReputationRep:
    Today all i saw wearing was mascara and blusher. I didnt fancy doing my eyeshadow on the train and being watched. I ususlay wear just that and bronzer, and sometimes foundation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babythestarsshinebright)
    I totally agree, fake eyelashes are so addictive!!
    gosh i know... aren't they just

ReputationRep:
    Everything, always. Though I do try to make sure that it looks natural.

ReputationRep:
    eine Wannenlast der Grundlage (das wirklich pfirsichfarbene, das mich aussehen wie i' bildet; m hergestellter heraus Pflaster) wirklich starker Lattenlippenstift des Eyeliner (Flüssigkeit also schaue ich wirklich klebrig) (mein Hyperoxydhaar und -zähne zusammenbringen.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Blusher :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wear eyeliner most days, and mascara at times too. Nothing more than that. If I do go out, the only extra thing I'll add is some lipgloss.

I've been thinking about getting something [powder, foundation, concealor... anything] that'll look natural to wear on a daily basis due to my acne scars. I'm hopeless with make-up though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Whoa, you're pretty! How'd you get your lashes to look like that!
    It's all about the benefit :yep: mascara!!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. I wore mascara on the night of my course ball and on a couple of nights out after and I've worn eye shadow a couple of times at uni - rave nights! But apart from that. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    none during school, unless i get a spot, then it's some concealer. i usually make an effort at weekend or when i'm going out with friends though: foundation, blusher, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss (:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vander Beth)
    Wearing mascara or eyeliner without foundation is just...:no:
    Why?

I have clear skin most of the time, hence don't bother with foundation a lot.

And how much make-up I wear depends on how bad I look! :p:

Minimum is nothing or mascara, the most is: a sheer foundation, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    Eyeliner most days, and mascara and a little bit of brown eye shadow if I can be bothered :P Never wear foundation, even in the evenings.

ReputationRep:
    Only ever put on "the lot" if its a big party.

ReputationRep:
    Eyeliner and Mascara, but if i'm really lazy, just Mascara/eyeliner alone.

ReputationRep:
    Usually nothing.
    If I'm going out at night I might wear mascara or eye liner but not always.

I think make up is generally a waste of money and its bad for your skin.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing normally because I have clear skin and tint my eyelashes black (no need for mascara).
    Some days, I wear colour correcting makeup like a purple cream on my dark-circles and green cream on my red cheeks.
    It all depends what mood my skin is in!
    If I'm going out somwhere then I'll chuck on some false eyelashes and concealer - et voila!

ReputationRep:
    Dr. Feelgood, foundation, concealer, powder, mascara and blusher usually. Use eyeshadow on a night out. Sometimes wear lip gloss but usually just lip balm. Sounds a lot but I keep it natural looking and it improves my face IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    Usually nothing.
    If I'm going out at night I might wear mascara or eye liner but not always.

I think make up is generally a waste of money and its bad for your skin.

I disagree, it's only bad for your skin if you don't take it off.

I cleanse my face every day, and my skin is fine despite wearing make up every day!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.