Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    Daily I wear tinted moisturiser, bit of eyshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Blusher. LOADS of blusher and mascara.
    Powder too if I'm feeling all shiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    I disagree, it's only bad for your skin if you don't take it off.

I cleanse my face every day, and my skin is fine despite wearing make up every day!
    Hmm well I don't see how putting a bunch of chemicals on your face can do it any good. Surely if your skin is fine you don't need make up?

ReputationRep:
    If i'm with friends or family at home, at the farm something like that I wear nothing.
    When i go to college or go out I just wear eyeliner and mascara.
    I'm quite lucky as i have clear skin and a natural blush!

ReputationRep:
    voted nothing at all but usually shove eyeliner on if I'm going to meet a mate or whatever but generally nothing

AJxx

ReputationRep:
    Usually nothing, mostly because I can'T be bothered and I'd take 15 minutes more of sleep over a makeup any day. But also because I think it's very easy to look weird with it (so it's worse than no makeup at all) and even if it is done well I don't think it adds much to my appearance anyway. The only exception is when I have some hideous blemish on my face which is in urgent need of some concealer.

ReputationRep:
    on a daily basis:

eye liner
    mascara
    blusher

on the weekends unless im going out :
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    most days nothing, if im out then eyeliner and mascara usually, i really dont like wearing skin stuff (concealer and foundation) because it looks really fake and obvious on me =/

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, powder, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, gloss. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    none

ReputationRep:
    I wear a full face every day:
    - Foundation
    - Concealer
    - Powder
    - Bronzer or contour
    - Blush
    - Highlighter
    - Eye primer
    - Eye shadow
    - Eye liner
    - Mascara
    - Brow powder & gel
    - Lipgloss and/or lipstick

It sounds like a lot, but I actually go for a fairly "natural" look most days - it's all in the colour choices (e.g. I just use a light taupe for eyeshadow, and a natural colour for lips) and a light hand. I really enjoy experimenting with makeup, I consider it a hobby rather than a chore, so it's more for me than it is for anybody else.

ReputationRep:
    Hardly anything. Sometimes eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    day to day- pencil eyeliner, mascara, sometimes eyeshadow in a neutral shade, tinted moisturiser and blusher.

if going out, ill change the eyeshadow to a funky colour, use liquid eyeliner, add more mascara and lots more blusher and some bare escentuals all over face colour

ReputationRep:
    alot cause im ugly without

ReputationRep:
    Usually just a little bit of foundation/powder and black eyeliner. The most I wear is foundation/powder, liquid eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    Just eyeliner.
    I've said this around 7594857 times on TSR :nothing: but anyhoo, yeah, I can't be bothered with foundation, mascara, blusher, conceler and all that jazz. Too lazy.

ReputationRep:
    lots and lots:

foundation, concealer, blush, powder, lip colour, mascara, eye liner, vaseline.

never eyeshadow though, can't quite figure it.

lots of liquid eyeliner for nights out

ReputationRep:
    foundation, powder [to set the foundation] eyeliner, sometimes eyeshadow depends on my mood and some clear lipgloss.

ReputationRep:
    Right. Well.
    I've never worn foundation, concealer, or put anything on my skin apart from moisturiser (cos I used to get eczema and it's now customary) - genuinely, without meaning to sound up myself, I've never needed to use foundation or concealer
    Used to wear eyeshadow but not often, don't wear it anymore, doesn't suit me
    Used to wear eyeliner a lot but given up recently
    I use Too Faced lip plumper on nights out and lipstick - I've found a good colour on me and in the last few weeks, I've actually been making the most out of it :p:

Summary: for nights out, I basically depend on mascara and lipstick/too faced lip plumper; in general I don't *really* put anything on, except vaseline, for days out, generally speaking. And use moisturiser alllll the time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.