Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, mascara and a little powder otherwise my face is rather shiny

ReputationRep:
    This foundation/powder stuff which gives my skin a good coverage and doesn't make me look orange, then concealer. I like to wear mascara and some eyeshadow too, maybe a little blush if I'm looking particularly pale.

I wish I could get away with no base or even no make up. I just feel so unconfident about my skin...not because it's spotty but because it can get kinda red in places and I have horrible undereye circles which I hate.

ReputationRep:
    I hate seeing girls not wearing makeup at all, especially mascara when they have pale eyelashes - it looks awful, like you don't even care about your appearance!

Unless exercising/slobbing at home, I wear foundation/powder (I would go without but I have acne scars and rosacea), mascara and pearl and shine nivea lip stuff. If I'm going out in the evening I add some black eyeliner underneath.

ReputationRep:
    The routine goes: tinted moisturiser, powder, blusher, eyeliner, (eyeshadow for nights out or if I'm making a really big effort,) mascara, and generally just vaseline or chapstick for my lips. Sounds like more than it actually is. If my skin was good I would just go with normal moisturiser, eyeliner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    What primer do you use?
    Benefit That Gal. Its not the cheapest but not the most expensive but it lasts a really long time. I mix it with another Benefit product for a shimmery glow when I'm going out and they both hold really well.

ReputationRep:
    Never leave the house without foundation, concealer, powder, mascara. I have a poor complexion!

ReputationRep:
    i hate girls that pile on make up and need a hammer and chisel to scrape it off, the natural look with maybe a tad of make up is the hottest by far

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going on a night out, then I wear eyeliner, mascara and my red lipstick. :love: If not, then, I don't wear any make up (I used to wear eyeliner everyday, but I cbf any more).

ReputationRep:
    none at all.

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on how im feeling that day. I really enjoy getting dolled up tho. I love makeup, and getting my hair done, i wouldnt go out with my hair being curled or straightened and having at LEAST eyeliner on, even if its just to the corner store because im silly like that.

But usually I like everything done. Mac hyperreal foundation (not full coverage, luv it. It gives me a natural glow and is not cakey) bronzer or blush, eyeliner cat eye look, mascara, lip stick/lipgloss. Eyeshadow (sometimes).

I went to Florida, didnt bother bringing any foundation, just my Mac mineral skinfinish used as blush/bronzer mascara and lipgloss.

It all really depends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSplashx)
    nothing most of the time, occasionally eyeliner and mascara. I look plain without make up and freaky with it..so I prefer the plainess.
    I know, I hate how i look with make-up. Just... so not like me!

I usually go plain. And I havent got the best skin at all, but can't be arsed to cover it up.

Screw you, world!

ReputationRep:
    foundation/powder + mascara.

ReputationRep:
    Usually nothing, but I sometimes put on a bit of eyeliner/ black eye shadow. I've got really pale skin and big brown eyes, so it adds to the contrast and makes them stand out more

ReputationRep:
    -concealer
    -a light foundation if my skin is having a bad day (this is usually the case. . .)
    -powder
    -ysl touche eclat under my eyes
    -mascara
    -i fill in my brows a bit (not always)
    -bronzer
    -lipbalm, sometimes a small dab of lipstick to give them some color

If my skin was clear i'd skip the concealer, powder and occasional foundation though.

ReputationRep:
    Everyday, even just to work and going to the shops or something I wear...

-Foundation
    -Concealor
    -Powder
    -Bronzer
    -Blusher
    -Highlighter
    -Normally 2 eyeshadows
    -Liquid eyeliner
    -Pencil eyeliner
    -Mascara
    -Lipliner
    -Lipgloss

More when I go out in the evenings :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I rarely wear make up anymore, I used to be terrible, but since I started uni I've only wear it about once/twice a week. When I do where it I put the lot on but I do it in a natural way so it doesn't look obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Eyeliner.

Every now and then I'll whack on some powder if I look like death.

ReputationRep:
    only foundation :> and nivea gloss (lol, sensitive lips)
    thats all

ReputationRep:
    Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Daily I wear the ID bare minerals foundation ( the powder one) as if you apply a limited amount it covers without looking like you're wearing any, then i use soem blusher and one coat of mascara, if any ( i dont reaaally need it as i'm lucky enough to have naturally dark long eyelashes).

if i go out i wear the same but might put on a bit more foundation and some eyeshadow or eyeliner... but then i just bring make up with me out to touch up during the night, i dont like to put on loads of makeup, it just makes you break out and its a pain to take off at night! (plus it looks really slutty towards the end of the night if you wear too much and get drunk, most girls i see have panda eyes by the time they go home)

but i really recommend bare minerals because if you're lazy at night (like i am usually) if doesnt matter if you dont take it off before bed becuase as its mineral powder it doesnt harm your skin (but dont do it everyday!! )

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.