Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    Daily - Eyeliner and maybe some mascara, sometimes lip gloss

Night out - Eyeshadow, mascara, lots of eyeliner and lip gloss

ReputationRep:
    Daily - (If i wear any... some days i dont) - Mascara, little eyeshadow, lipgloss and concealer if needed.

In the evenings more, but not alot more... Usually get my friend to do my evening makeup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    I'm just curious...how many girls go all natural in regards to make-up?

I'd like to wear eyeliner and such but it never stays on, takes ages to take off, and I just can't be bothered. But then I look at other girls and think, wow they must think I'm plain. :sadnod:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I mean daily how much make up you wear
    Eyeliner, mascara and blush normally.

ReputationRep:
    i wear an amount that im sure must be unhealthy for my skin.
    unless ive been on holiday
    then i wear just mascara.
    good times...

ReputationRep:
    foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara if im wearing contacts.
    light eyeshadow maybe. - but i never look like a makeup cake :awesome: so it's all good.

night - basically the same thing. maybe a bit thicker eyeliner.. im not too fussed.

ReputationRep:
    if i'm at home or just chilling with my boyfriend i won't wear anything..
    otherwise if i go out i wear everything ;; foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss/vaseline

ReputationRep:
    Day-to-day. . I don't wear that much, like I don't wear foundation at all cuz my skin is pretty clear and sallow, it would be eyeliner,mascara and lippie. . it wouldnt change much by night time. . just maybe different colours on my eyes and the like. . but that it. thats me!

ReputationRep:
    mascara, eyebrow pencil (just to fill in, not to draw them on yuck!) and foundation

ReputationRep:
    I wear foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and sometimes a bit of lipgloss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yenoh)
    .. I even put everything on walking the dogs in the woods.. How I wish I had better skin

And to actually answer the question: Foundation, concealer, powder, sun powder, blusher, lip stick, mascara, eye shadow, eyebrow colour. Wow, I sound like a Barbie doll.

me too

ReputationRep:
    i wear full makeup when i go out at night or foundation, eyeliner, mascara and blush for daytime sometimes less. on holiday i just wear waterproof mascara in the day if that

ReputationRep:
    i wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush/bronzer, fill in brows with eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick pretty much every day. wearing alot of makeup doesn't have to look cakey, it's more to do with the application.

ReputationRep:
    Day: Foundation on my eyelids, Eyeshadow, Liquid Eyeliner, Eyeliner, Concealer, Lipgloss and Blusher (as i am as pale as anyone can be).

Night: All of the above plus Mascara and a bit of Bronzer in an attempt to make me not look so white.

ReputationRep:
    If I can, I try to get away without wearing any, eg. if I'm going for a walk and just nipping to the supermarket super quick, but normally if I'm out and about I wear just a little powder foundation and blusher. If I'm meeting friends or whatever, I might use liquid foundation, a little powder and blusher.

ReputationRep:
    I wear foundation, lip balm, something 4 the eyes + some other powder stuff, I have nice skin too :-)

ReputationRep:
    nothing wen its during the day but when i go out i do the full works. my mum always wen all the time wen ur going out as when u home

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely zero. If its a really special occasion I might branch out into a little mascara.

ReputationRep:
    On a daily basis, just kohl.
    For more special occassions, liquid eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

Thank God I'm blessed with good skin.

ReputationRep:
    Generally it's concealer, foundation, blusher, powder, mascara and vaseline (wouldn't say it looked OTT but my friends say I don't need it all). To go out somewhere I'd put on like coloured eyeliner, lipstick, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Would this not be easier if each person posted pictures of their face with the typical make-up they would wear? So then people can make judgements.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.