Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Would this not be easier if each person posted pictures of their face with the typical make-up they would wear? So then people can make judgements.
    You mean so you can decide who is fit or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    You mean so you can decide who is fit or not?
    I don't really care about who is fit or not. Just thought it would make it easy for the others to see.

It's not as if I will constantly return to this thread.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Daily: Little bit of foundation to even out skin tone, eye liner, mascara
    Night out: Again foundation and powder to reduce shine, lots of eye liner, mascara, lip gloss.

Meh, not much really.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all, I haven't worn make-up since 2003. Can't stand the stuff and I'm awful at putting it on, and my skin has improved a lot in my 20s from how it looked in my teens.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm at home= none
    But I don't see why everyone obsesses over if they wear too much or not. I reckon it doesn't matter how much you wear as long as you still look natural.
    Most days when I am out and about, I wear foundation, concealor, powder, blusher and mascara, sometimes miss foundation and just have concealer instead.
    Mostly, if I'm having a very good day, I'lll wear just powder, blusher and mascara. I have the problem of an extremely shiny nose! =P

ReputationRep:
    Everyday as part of my routine I wear concealer to cover my under-eye circles, red patches and any spots. Then a thin layer of mineral foundation to even things out and 'fill in' my pores. You can barely tell I'm wearing make-up but it makes a huge different to my skin tone.

I've started wearing eye make-up more and usually have eyeliner on. On nights out I'll put some mascara, blush and lip gloss on too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear any make-up. I'm naturally beautiful so I don't need it. Boys prefer it this way too.

ReputationRep:
    Normally none

Sometimes I'll wear a bit of mascara and eyeliner.
    If there's like aparty or something fancy then I'll make an effort :cute:

ReputationRep:
    None :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i wear that much . couldn't live without red lipstick though .

ReputationRep:
    Some concealer and some eyeliner but if I'm at home, nothing.

ReputationRep:
    just mascara and sometimes eyeliner. cant be fussed with anything else, i have good skin anyway.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.