Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Just how much make-up do YOU wear? watch

• View Poll Results: How much make-up do you wear?
    Nothing at all.
    22.93%
    Just a little, eyeliner and/or mascara.
    43.23%
    The lot, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara etc...
    33.83%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Would this not be easier if each person posted pictures of their face with the typical make-up they would wear? So then people can make judgements.
    You mean so you can decide who is fit or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clunge)
    You mean so you can decide who is fit or not?
    I don't really care about who is fit or not. Just thought it would make it easy for the others to see.

It's not as if I will constantly return to this thread.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Daily: Little bit of foundation to even out skin tone, eye liner, mascara
    Night out: Again foundation and powder to reduce shine, lots of eye liner, mascara, lip gloss.

Meh, not much really.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at all, I haven't worn make-up since 2003. Can't stand the stuff and I'm awful at putting it on, and my skin has improved a lot in my 20s from how it looked in my teens.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm at home= none
    But I don't see why everyone obsesses over if they wear too much or not. I reckon it doesn't matter how much you wear as long as you still look natural.
    Most days when I am out and about, I wear foundation, concealor, powder, blusher and mascara, sometimes miss foundation and just have concealer instead.
    Mostly, if I'm having a very good day, I'lll wear just powder, blusher and mascara. I have the problem of an extremely shiny nose! =P

ReputationRep:
    Everyday as part of my routine I wear concealer to cover my under-eye circles, red patches and any spots. Then a thin layer of mineral foundation to even things out and 'fill in' my pores. You can barely tell I'm wearing make-up but it makes a huge different to my skin tone.

I've started wearing eye make-up more and usually have eyeliner on. On nights out I'll put some mascara, blush and lip gloss on too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear any make-up. I'm naturally beautiful so I don't need it. Boys prefer it this way too.

ReputationRep:
    Normally none

Sometimes I'll wear a bit of mascara and eyeliner.
    If there's like aparty or something fancy then I'll make an effort :cute:

ReputationRep:
    None :proud:

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i wear that much . couldn't live without red lipstick though .

ReputationRep:
    Some concealer and some eyeliner but if I'm at home, nothing.

ReputationRep:
    just mascara and sometimes eyeliner. cant be fussed with anything else, i have good skin anyway.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.