Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Nick Griffin's first speech in the EU watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is he doing with his hand? He is as nervous as ****. He had a point with the war bit at the end though.

ReputationRep:
    I really really do not like the BNP, yet I must admit thats the best thing I've ever seen come out of Nick Griffins mouth. I still don't like him though XD

and yeah, hes as nervous as me presenting my oral english coursework (what a train wreck that was!)

ReputationRep:
    Inspiring and emotive speech.

I wonder how long it will take for certain MEPs to admit their role in the UAF to the general public.

ReputationRep:
    Loving his complaints about UAF.

His supporters aren't so hot on respecting the other side either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AirRaven)
    Loving his complaints about UAF.

His supporters aren't so hot on respecting the other side either.
    They respect their right to protest, however they have no right to result to intimidation or violence.

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad actually. His presentation style leaves a lot to be desired. First it's the vigorously shaking hand, then he takes the "Bend over and take it like a man" pose, with the microphone nearly in his mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Nice Hobson's Democracy we have here in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    What is Nick Griffin doing talking about human rights. Man doesn't understand what that phrase means.

He must have been pretty nervous, it was a big speech for him and his party - they're really going places, I can't believe it. But really, forget about how his speech was delivered and instead focus on the content!

On Iran we actually agree, I am totally opposed to any potential war with them! Plus he's against the european union so meh, he's not entirely useless. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Was actually quite a good speech, surprised he was nervous though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidona)
    Lol.
    What is Nick Griffin doing talking about human rights. Man doesn't understand what that phrase means.
    I'm sure he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Was actually quite a good speech, surprised he was nervous though.
    Yeah it was surprisingly polite...

Tho this comment on youtube cracked me up

"My eyes and ears just had to suffer a relentless barrage of ******** from the UK's top professional ******."

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Hardly defending Iran, he said we shouldn't goto war with them. Pretty sensible and obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    I'm sure he does.
    He certainly doesn't make it publicly known then.
    *jumps out of thread before BNP fanboys get all pitchfork-y*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    Hardly defending Iran, he said we shouldn't goto war with them. Pretty sensible and obvious.
    Oh-no... is your man changing? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    I think you'll find it is your people in the Labour party who wanted war. The BNP have always been against wars which don't directly involve Britians interests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    I believe BNP policy has always been of a non-interventionist ilk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seven_Three)
    I think you'll find it is your people in the Labour party who wanted war. The BNP have always been against wars which don't directly involve Britians interests.
    Finally, something good about the BNP. Personally, was you opposed to the wars?

ReputationRep:
    He's absolutely right.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.