Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Spoiler:
    Show

This is ridiculous, please stop lying :hand:

And "humorous"? LOL. Yeah, right. If someone had said that about the BNP you'd have pitched a spazz, but you're more than happy to say it about Labour.
    What? I'm not 'lying'. I admitted to not remembering. Why would I remember? If I had I would admit to it, like I admitted to using that conviction list. You see, unlike you, I don't actually need TSR to feed my ego. :rolleyes: And no, I laugh at pretty much all satire. What I oppose, however, are two things. People not getting into things on D&D by just dismissing their opponents with simple vitriol, such as 'fascist' or 'Marxist' with no satirical (or even emotive) intent. And also people referring to them as 'Nazis' because that's an incredibly callous thing to do. I'm sure the millions who perished (including some of my ancestors) would be really pleased to see a bunch of spotty teenagers exploit their killers' title, just so they can have a pop at something easily more moderate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Was actually quite a good speech, surprised he was nervous though.
    Even Nazis get nervous sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    What? I'm not 'lying'. I admitted to not remembering. Why would I remember? If I had I would admit to it, like I admitted to using that conviction list. You see, unlike you, I don't actually need TSR to feed my ego. And no, I laugh at pretty much all satire. What I oppose, however, are two things. People not getting into things on D&D by just dismissing their opponents with simple vitriol, such as 'fascist' or 'Marxist' with no satirical (or even emotive) intent. And also people referring to them as 'Nazis' because that's an incredibly callous thing to do. I'm sure the millions who perished (including some of my ancestors) would be really pleased to see a bunch of spotty teenagers exploit their killers' title, just so they can have a pop at something easily more moderate.
    I don't feed my TSR ego, people like you feed it for me with your antics. Mwahahahaha :mmm:

Nope, you started off by saying it came from a blog. Then you changed your mind and said you were "unsure". Now, even though you have been shown irrefutable evidence you still refuse to acknowledge that it comes direct from the BNP website. The entire affair is really worthy of failblog tbh :facepalm2:

I don't give a **** tbh. Your political views disgust me enough, a picture from the BNP website won't make that much of a difference. What annoys me however, is your obstinateness and lying through the teeth :sigh:

"Neo nazis" actually :fyi: The "neo" makes all the difference in the world :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopelessly Hopeful)
    I was merely referring to your shameful racism.

If that (your racism) doesn't get a permanent ban, I don't know what will.
    Well I don't hate anyone of other races just because they're not white, and I don't think whites are superior to other races. Ergo, I'm not a racist. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    well just look a griffin past, from the national front which was a neo-Nazi party, i mean whites only wow, you clearly missed the point that i was talking about comments made on youtube about the video, rich how easy the far right attacks anyone who is against them
    National front wasn't even a neo-nazi party in it's later years.

The BNP went under a period of reform specifically designed to get rid of any extremists elements. Which means people like C18 are no longer affiliated with them. So in actuality, they don't attack,in any physical sense, anyone who is against them.

ReputationRep:
    I was merely referring to your shameful racism.

If that (your racism) doesn't get a permanent ban, I don't know what will.
    NB hasn't actually said anything racist.

I don't know if he supports the BNP or simply detests Labour but either way his posts are very interesting to read.

How can people who express clear class prejudice have any ground to stand on when discussing racism? They are both forms of prejudice that don't belong in any society. Why should the middle class users who tarnish all BNP members as "chavs" have a right to criticise someone for being racist when they haven't made any racist comments?

ReputationRep:
    I don't feed my TSR ego, people like you feed it for me with your antics. Mwahahahaha :mmm:
    Yes, but it's funny how you only feed it off pathetic juvenile exchanges instead of actual debate (such as the Communism one the other day :wink2:).

Nope, you started off by saying it came from a blog. Then you changed your mind and said you were "unsure". Now, even though you have been shown irrefutable evidence you still refuse to acknowledge that it comes direct from the BNP website. The entire affair is really worthy of failblog tbh :facepalm2:
    I do admit it came directly from the BNP website. As I said. :rolleyes: I saw it first on a blog, searched for it in Google Images and, evidently, used the direct link from the BNP. Doesn't mean I'd remember it two weeks on. I have far more other important things to be concerned about tbh.

"Neo nazis" actually :fyi: The "neo" makes all the difference in the world :cute:
    You may call them that, but others just call them straight 'Nazis'. And, regardless, I still find it insulting to my ancestors in that present-day neo-Nazis are Hitler-lovers; when the vast majority of BNP members are not.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it's funny how you only feed it off pathetic juvenile exchanges instead of actual debate (such as the Communism one the other day ).
    Excuse me?

I do admit it came directly from the BNP website. As I said. I saw it first on a blog, searched for it in Google Images and, evidently, used the direct link from the BNP. Doesn't mean I'd remember it two weeks on. I have far more other important things to be concerned about tbh.
    Sorry, Grand High Inquisitor and Supreme Leader of the Universe, didn't realise your schedule was so busy that you couldn't stop denying it for so long. And yet you had time to change your story. Nice one! :awesome:

You may call them that, but others just call them straight 'Nazis'. And, regardless, I still find it insulting to my ancestors in that present-day neo-Nazis are Hitler-lovers; when the vast majority of BNP members are not.
    I don't care what "others" do and I don't know your ancestors. The vast majority of BNP members subscribe to the party's viewpoint and support the leadership, indeed that is why they are actual members and voters.

(Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    Complacency like that will be your downfall .
    He doesn't represent everybody that opposes the BNP - I'd happily discuss real BNP issues with you sensibly.

Do you believe in free trade?

Well I don't hate anyone of other races just because they're not white, and I don't think whites are superior to other races. Ergo, I'm not a racist. :rolleyes:
    Do you believe people who are not 'ethnically British' should be encouraged to leave Britain, even if they were born here? Do you believe 'ethnic Britons' (or white people generally) in Britain should refrain from relationships, marriages and having children with those who are not 'ethnically British' (or non-white people generally)?

ReputationRep:
    Fair say. :yy:

But I'm still outraged at every bloody BNP supporter, who are most often exclusively uneducated white supremacist chavs, leaking off of the benefit system. :yes:

And heck, I'm not even ethnic myself.
    That is generalising. Do you have some statistics to support your view?

Exactly what people accuse the BNP of for generalising every immigrant as being on benefits, every Muslim being a danger to society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswy)
    Do you believe people who are not 'ethnically British' should be encouraged to leave Britain, even if they were born here? Do you believe 'ethnic Britons' (or white people generally) in Britain should refrain from relationships, marriages and having children with those who are not 'ethnically British' (or non-white people generally)?
    I think that a voluntary resettlement scheme would ultimately be inevitable and condoned by all parties simply to reduce strain on our housing and infrastructure; but I wouldn't encourage people to leave solely on the grounds of race. I would if they didn't adapt and remained segregated. And no to your second point. People can do what they want.

I think that a voluntary resettlement scheme would ultimately be inevitable and condoned by all parties simply to reduce strain on our housing and infrastructure; but I wouldn't encourage people to leave solely on the grounds of race. I would if they didn't adapt and remained segregated. And no to your second point. People can do what they want.
    But you do know that the BNP scheme of 'voluntary resettlement' as identified in their manifestos is solely based on ethnicity/race don't you?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, Grand High Inquisitor and Supreme Leader of the Universe, didn't realise your schedule was so busy that you couldn't stop denying it for so long. And yet you had time to change your story. Nice one! :awesome:
    I didn't change my story. I told you all the time that I found it initially on a blog. I don't see what all the fuss is about. For all I care, I could've entered the Pentagon's secret intelligence records and found it

I don't care what "others" do and I don't know your ancestors. The vast majority of BNP members subscribe to the party's viewpoint and support the leadership, indeed that is why they are actual members and voters.
    Well you seemingly do care considering you brought up the whole point about such petty exchanges (and how I'd be irritated by any reciprocated satire against the BNP - which I wouldn't). Neo-Nazism necessitates a love of Hitler. The leadership of the BNP and the policy don't have anything to do with Hitler (apart from a few out-of-date, isolated references to John Tyndall or some skinhead chav in the lower echelons). People are so hysteric when it comes to this group. It's almost as though you want them to be the new little Hitlers just to give you some sort of purpose in life. Only, I guess, unless you're actually protesting then all you are is a talker. The type who loves to spout unfounded nonsense behind the safety of a computer screen without actually putting these beliefs into action. I mean, hey, at least the BNP are acting upon what they believe in. Myself, well, I'm just disillusioned with all politics tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the irony.

Get over yourself. You willingly support racist tosh. You willingly support the resettlement of many just because of their race. You willingly support the inevitable stirring of racial hatred. You willingly support a totally useless economic policy. You willingly support....

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the irony.

Get over yourself. You willingly support racist tosh. You willingly support the resettlement of many just because of their race. You willingly support the inevitable stirring of racial hatred. You willingly support a totally useless economic policy. You willingly support....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswy)
    But you do know that the BNP scheme of 'voluntary resettlement' as identified in their manifestos is solely based on ethnicity/race don't you?
    Yes, but I don't support the BNP. The only reason I probably would is if they ever hit the heights of the Front National for the fairly obvious point that an influx of such an amount of what we could call 'moderates' would put any further extremism under complete doubt. I don't think people should really be focussing on what they're doing now, but instead what they'll be like in a decade's time when such a scheme would be necessary. Whether this justifies voting for them, I don't know. It depends on what the voter's ends are at the end of the day. Concern about ethnicity or strain on resources.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the irony.

Oh shut up. I don't support anybody. I'm a sort of paleoconservative with little interest in pointless smears of a legal political group. And as for the 'economic policy' point: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't change my story. I told you all the time that I found it initially on a blog. I don't see what all the fuss is about. For all I care, I could've entered the Pentagon's secret intelligence records and found it
    Yes, but you kept denying that it came directly from the BNP website :facepalm2:

Well you seemingly do care considering you brought up the whole point about such petty exchanges (and how I'd be irritated by any reciprocated satire against the BNP - which I wouldn't).
    No, I care about lying and hypocrisy.

Neo-Nazism necessitates a love of Hitler.
    Erm, no. It means a revival of Nazi ideology which may mean a love of Hitler but it is not solely tied to that. The beliefs of the BNP, its history and leadership make it thoroughly neo Nazi.

The leadership of the BNP and the policy don't have anything to do with Hitler (apart from a few out-of-date, isolated references to John Tyndall or some skinhead chav in the lower echelons).
    What what what? Nick Griffin? Tony Lecomber? Phil Edwards? Mark Collet? These are not small fry, they are very high ranking members.

Besides, Tyndall may be from 20 years ago, but all the same, a party that began with a bloke who liked to dress up in Nazi uniforms is certainly to do with Hitler and has been since its inception.

People are so hysteric when it comes to this group. It's almost as though you want them to be the new little Hitlers just to give you some sort of purpose in life.
    Ah I see. Everyone who disagrees with you and your party is a waster or aimless. Great stuff NB, please be more condescending :top:

Only, I guess, unless you're actually protesting then all you are is a talker.
    The BNP are not my main concern in politics. Whilst they have two MEPs, on the grand scale of things that's not much, and although they are utterly repugnant, they are not what I focus on in real life. That said, I don't mind schooling their apologists on the internet :wink2:

The type who loves to spout unfounded nonsense behind the safety of a computer screen without actually putting these beliefs into action. I mean, hey, at least the BNP are acting upon what they believe in.
    Given that you know absolutely nothing about my real life, again you're just showing how childish your arguments are.

Besides, that's the whole point of D&D, so people can express their point of view when they otherwise might not be able to :fyi:

Myself, well, I'm just disillusioned with all politics tbh.
    Cool. Does this mean you're going to stop posting in D&D?

ReputationRep:
    Well-written speech, but I disagree with the core of it. Attacking Iran should not be ruled out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.