Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The killers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If people think A Dustland Fairytale is crap then i feel sorry for them. Ok half their new album was poor and not up to their standard but Sam's Town and Hot Fuss are easily contenders for best album of the decade.

It's annoying when people think just because they are mainstream they are crap or they shouldn't like them because they appeal to the masses. No unlike many bands who have soldout like KoL (awful awful new album) and Coldplay (always have been crap) and so much of this indie same same crap, they are bloody good and the band that got me into music. I can listen to The Beatles, Pink Floyd etc. and The Killers at the same time easily, The Killers are both really big of course but at the same time massively underrated amongst many people.

ReputationRep:
    The killers are my favourite band and to say they are average or poor is wrong imo. They are easily one of the very best bands atm, as their demand at festivals suggest. I don't know if anyone saw their T in the Park performance last week but they were brilliant. They really do know how to put on an amazing show. If you haven't listened to this from their Day and Age album you should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhd9b...om=PL&index=19

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.