Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please don't move to the UKCAT thread...it's not about the actual test.

How do you work out your username? Is it your last name and then your first? I can't remember it! So i clicked "forgot username" and my answers to my security questions are apparently incorrect, but they are not!! I wrote the answers down and I wrote my password down. How do I work out my username? Is it my UKCAT ID?

Help :sad:

ReputationRep:
    noone? :bawling:

I'll try again.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Is it not in an email they sent you?

ReputationRep:
    Did you not create your own username on the pearson website? (Well that's what I've used in the last two years...so unless they;ve changed that....)

If not do you not have the original email they sent when you signed up?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I was looking at the wrong email :o:

ReputationRep:
    But still I wonder why my security question answers were wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Perhaps one of your competitors hacked your account and were trying to sabotage your application :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Perhaps one of your competitors hacked your account and were trying to sabotage your application :holmes:
    Damn you found me out! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just consistently answered one of my security questions wrong, which is what the name of my first school was. Say the name was Birmingham Street Primary*, I had put as my answer Birmingham Street Primary but filling it in myself used the short hand Birmingham StP. Figured it out eventually but it's quite easy to do

*not real name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    I just consistently answered one of my security questions wrong, which is what the name of my first school was. Say the name was Birmingham Street Primary*, I had put as my answer Birmingham Street Primary but filling it in myself used the short hand Birmingham StP. Figured it out eventually but it's quite easy to do

*not real name
    This is what I did...say my security question was "Favourite book" and the answer I originally put was "Harry Potter". I checked for spelling mistakes and I wrote this down immediately after answering it in the setup. So yesterday, I put "Harry Potter", it was incorrect. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This is what I did...say my security question was "Favourite book" and the answer I originally put was "Harry Potter". I checked for spelling mistakes and I wrote this down immediately after answering it in the setup. So yesterday, I put "Harry Potter", it was incorrect. :confused:
    did you put in the wrong email address / username??

ReputationRep:
    I had the same palava the other day when I couldn't remember my username. It asked for my name and email address, so I put those in, and it wasn't accepted. I tried all three of my email accounts, and they didn't accept a single one!! Grrr.

Eventually I found my username in a notepad document, and logged in. No thanks to them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.