Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please don't move to the UKCAT thread...it's not about the actual test.

How do you work out your username? Is it your last name and then your first? I can't remember it! So i clicked "forgot username" and my answers to my security questions are apparently incorrect, but they are not!! I wrote the answers down and I wrote my password down. How do I work out my username? Is it my UKCAT ID?

Help :sad:

ReputationRep:
    noone? :bawling:

I'll try again.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Is it not in an email they sent you?

ReputationRep:
    Did you not create your own username on the pearson website? (Well that's what I've used in the last two years...so unless they;ve changed that....)

If not do you not have the original email they sent when you signed up?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I was looking at the wrong email :o:

ReputationRep:
    But still I wonder why my security question answers were wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Perhaps one of your competitors hacked your account and were trying to sabotage your application :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Perhaps one of your competitors hacked your account and were trying to sabotage your application :holmes:
    Damn you found me out! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just consistently answered one of my security questions wrong, which is what the name of my first school was. Say the name was Birmingham Street Primary*, I had put as my answer Birmingham Street Primary but filling it in myself used the short hand Birmingham StP. Figured it out eventually but it's quite easy to do

*not real name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    I just consistently answered one of my security questions wrong, which is what the name of my first school was. Say the name was Birmingham Street Primary*, I had put as my answer Birmingham Street Primary but filling it in myself used the short hand Birmingham StP. Figured it out eventually but it's quite easy to do

*not real name
    This is what I did...say my security question was "Favourite book" and the answer I originally put was "Harry Potter". I checked for spelling mistakes and I wrote this down immediately after answering it in the setup. So yesterday, I put "Harry Potter", it was incorrect. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This is what I did...say my security question was "Favourite book" and the answer I originally put was "Harry Potter". I checked for spelling mistakes and I wrote this down immediately after answering it in the setup. So yesterday, I put "Harry Potter", it was incorrect. :confused:
    did you put in the wrong email address / username??

ReputationRep:
    I had the same palava the other day when I couldn't remember my username. It asked for my name and email address, so I put those in, and it wasn't accepted. I tried all three of my email accounts, and they didn't accept a single one!! Grrr.

Eventually I found my username in a notepad document, and logged in. No thanks to them.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.