Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Yeah, I'll tell them ASAP just incase they get mad at me lol
    They should be fine with it.

I have to go tomorrow.. :o: really hate it .. the woman I see is always so rude to me .. but I won't be seeing her for too much longer lol.. and this money is gonna help with my travel expenses to uni :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Hmm I'm just concerned that they'll stop my payments if I tell them
    They know I'll be going and are still paying me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eli2ab3th)
    They should be fine with it.

I have to go tomorrow.. :o: really hate it .. the woman I see is always so rude to me .. but I won't be seeing her for too much longer lol.. and this money is gonna help with my travel expenses to uni :rolleyes:
    Hmm that's weird, so far the people that have interviewed me have always been very polite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titch89)
    They know I'll be going and are still paying me.
    Oh cool, I'll deffo tell them!

ReputationRep:
    As long as you're actively seeking a job and can prove that I wouldn't see it would be a problem. I would be honest with them though as then they'll understand why you're only applying for temporary jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Hmm that's weird, so far the people that have interviewed me have always been very polite.
    I live in Hounslow... Maybe that has something to do with it..
    Because I went to the Heathrow Job Centre today and the staff there are so helpful.

My woman just looks at my job booklet and makes me sign the slip/card thingy.. and then she says "see you in two weeks" .. I am there for barely 4 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eli2ab3th)
    I live in Hounslow... Maybe that has something to do with it..
    Because I went to the Heathrow Job Centre today and the staff there are so helpful.

My woman just looks at my job booklet and makes me sign the slip/card thingy.. and then she says "see you in two weeks" .. I am there for barely 4 minutes.
    the woman justr took my book and typed a few details and said thats it its done i was like ok im just scared aout telling them coz i dont wonna get the money stopped but i'll tell them next time i go to sign in.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.