Turn on thread page Beta

Clothes for Uni watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else thinking of getting a completely new wardrobe for Uni ? I cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    yeah I am getting a few new stuff ... I can't wait to wear Jeans, and trainers ,leggings at Uni ... I couldn't wear this stuff in sixth form!

ReputationRep:
    I intend to spend a ludicrous amount of money in Primark before I leave.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I reccomend at least something from topman/burtons/river island, like the 2 for £10 t-shirts. Don't just go all out Primark or New Look or something.

That's my tip, feel free to ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    omg yes i reallyyyy want a new wardrobe for uni... i mean completelyyyyyyyy new wardrobe.... although i dont know how im going to afford this eventhough i work i want to save that towards other uni related things.... but hey i just wont eat in my first month and use my maintenance loan lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessbecky)
    Is anyone else thinking of getting a completely new wardrobe for Uni ? I cant wait!
    DEFINTELY!!! im gonna go crazy in oxford street with all the shops! defintly gnna be one of my highlights for summer :P: can't wait to wear skinny jeans again lol

ReputationRep:
    nope =]
    im one of the people that cannot afford new clothes all the time, i may get a pair of jeans from primark but thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    Probably pack a lot of clothes I love from home, and i'll buy some extras once I fly over

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably go craaaaazy shopping for uni clothes, I need to satisfy my cardigan obsession :-D plus lots of pairs of skinnies!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I like the clothes I've already got.

ReputationRep:
    Yessssss asos.com sale!! First stop. Then Topshop Just got myself a new job to last me through uni so wooh, bring on the shopping spree!!

ReputationRep:
    I dont have enough money, have to stop myself buying clothes from the very limited amount of money i have now. I've promised myself all sorts of niceties if i can get myself a job. Topshop jeans will be my first purchase.. IF i get a job.

ReputationRep:
    i cant afford it i've just got lotsa clothes for my holiday though, and i have the massivest wardrobe ever due to a shopping addiction so i should be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! I've already got a few new items not only for uni, but nights out also. New start, new clothes, not a bad match eh.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I can afford, yes. 3 days in London = shopping fest!

ReputationRep:
    I need loads more going out clothes and i'm gonna buy some autumn/winter stuff like boots and a nice coat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessbecky)
    Nope. My old clothes are still good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine for clothes except for jeans I need a few more pairs of them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course.

ReputationRep:
    not exactly, though i'm having a big clear out right now anyway and using the money i get from selling on ebay to buy a few nice new thingss- so far that's a complex geometries tee/dress and emma cook boots.
    with uni in mind i'm just going to pick up a few cheap h&m dresses, a new pair of keds and try and get into wearing jeans/slouchy denim shorts for an easy life.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.