Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll follow your advice and spend my money for useful things such as food or alcohol . I'll buy some clothes while being in England. Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    i won't i'm stuck living on £20 a week with my crappy wages...that's just enough to get by if i don't eat/go out
    i need new dresses

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably get some new clothes but I like the stuff I have already

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on having a vicious clear out of my wardrobe before going, and then just buying things I need.

Probably a few new pairs of jeans, and loads of cardigans.

ReputationRep:
    ah i wish i had the money to do that :p: i guess its good in a way that i don't because i will have trouble bringing everything i want with me already haha

ReputationRep:
    I dont have teh money for it, but i need clothes becuase i had a vague 6th form uniform so i dont relly have enough clothes to live in reaaaaaaally, im aiming to mass buy plain primark Tees and then print them n stuff, but i dnooo, i dont know what i need rawrrr. anybody know of any good but cheap places? im very wary of buying online becuase im too lazy to return items that dont fit and im not a fan of paying p&p :/. Here comes wearing the same 3 tees on rotation.... ^^

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.