Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok, some im an impatient extreme biker mofo who can't wait an extra week to buy his 3rd bike (long story).

anyways, so basiiiiically, I need to get an extra 40 quid or so this week, with the intention of paying it back literally 6 or 7 days later with my weekly paycheck (summer job innit).

it's a bit cheeky of me to borrow off friends or my employer, so would a planned overdraft with the bank or something be the best way to go?

thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    Have you got a student account, will the overdraft be interest free? As long as you are going to pay it back and it a small amount it should be ok. Just be aware of the interest you may be charged on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SouthernFreerider)
    ok, some im an impatient extreme biker mofo who can't wait an extra week to buy his 3rd bike (long story).

anyways, so basiiiiically, I need to get an extra 40 quid or so this week, with the intention of paying it back literally 6 or 7 days later with my weekly paycheck (summer job innit).

it's a bit cheeky of me to borrow off friends or my employer, so would a planned overdraft with the bank or something be the best way to go?

thanks for any help

for such a small amount you will have to pay a pittance on interest. i'm £1800 into an overdraft and last time still only had to pay £13 interest so I shouldn't imagine you'd have to pay much, I'd say go for it!

ReputationRep:
    planned overdraft it is then

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you just wait? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    Why can't you just wait? :confused:
    cause im impatient, haha.

plus: it means 1 extra week riding. which is all gooooood. the jumps are awaiting...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.