Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most romantic gesture you've given or received. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whilst reading The London paper on the way home tonight, I noticed that the text in question was What is the best way to woo a woman. And I thought on so.. the question I ask you is this and the most romantic gesture you have received or given to a significant other.

I wanted to put this in Chat But I think it would have got moved here anywho. Its also of me persuading myself that guys do do this kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Blow job.

ReputationRep:
    someone once bought me a McFluffy, if that counts?

ReputationRep:
    I made my boyfriend a book full of things that were personal to us, little memories and souvenirs all stuck in with notes about how much I love him. We now add to it and exchange it at birthdays/anniversaries etc.

The most romantic thing he did for me was when I had given up chocolate for lent but it was our anniversary, he got a box of forrero roches and put little notes about what he loves about me in the wrappers instead of the chocolates.

ReputationRep:
    I gave half of my sandwich to my girlfriend.

Romantic I know

ReputationRep:
    A painting my boyfriend made of us. He's not a great artist but it was sweet. Also when he sang and played me a song on his acoustic. sighhh

ReputationRep:
    my boyf framed a photo of our first ever kiss (a friend caught it on camera paha) and wrote a little message that only the two of us could understand the meaning of... ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d.b.asf)
    I made my boyfriend a book full of things that were personal to us, little memories and souvenirs all stuck in with notes about how much I love him. We now add to it and exchange it at birthdays/anniversaries etc.

The most romantic thing he did for me was when I had given up chocolate for lent but it was our anniversary, he got a box of forrero roches and put little notes about what he loves about me in the wrappers instead of the chocolates.
    :puke:

That was purely at the Forrero Rochers, by the way.

ReputationRep:

I know tons of girls that would love your boyfriend.. keep him close! :woo:

You're both very romantic. :yep:

ReputationRep:

awwwwww:love: :lovedup2: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I once gave my girlfriend an onion for valentines day instead of flowers.

Baffled, I explained that an onion has many layers and ways to be there when you need it, and can be strong enough to brign tears to your eyes.

Not sure if that can be classed as romantic, but I prefer to think outside the box.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piece_by_piece)
    He bought me a £150 bracelet. It wasn't even that romantic, I suppose he just couldn't think beyond jewellery. Anyway, we've broken up now and I sold the bracelet on e-bay. Kerching!
    Are you sure he didn't just tell you it was £150 just to get into your good books?

ReputationRep:
    PGR4

I am easily pleased....
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Are you sure he didn't just tell you it was £150 just to get into your good books?
    Nope, he didn't even tell me how much it was. I went and looked for it at a few shops and then got it priced :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taiko)

Baffled, I explained that an onion has many layers and ways to be there when you need it, and can be strong enough to brign tears to your eyes.

Not sure if that can be classed as romantic, but I prefer to think outside the box.
    Can I borrow that idea for Valentines day? It would go down a treat with my girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SleepingSelene)
    I know tons of girls that would love your boyfriend.. keep him close! :woo:

You're both very romantic. :yep:
    Oh I will :love:

ReputationRep:
    I gave my ex a rose when we were together and some love letters. That's about it for me =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taiko)

I think you stole that from Carol Ann Duffy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    I think you stole that from Carol Ann Duffy
    Hahaha Caron Ann Duffy. I totally remember doing her loads in GCSE era. (And saw her perform poetry live, winner).

ReputationRep:
    Bouquet of Roses.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.