ReputationRep:
    i once bought a girl a McDonalds breakfast after a one-night stand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    i once bought a girl a McDonalds breakfast after a one-night stand
    sorry but I'm not a girl...
    ...t'was a lovely night though:p:

ReputationRep:
    Probably when my ex wrote and recorded a song for me, and it went on his band's album. It was just him, a guitar and a cello. It's lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    sorry but I'm not a girl...
    ...t'was a lovely night though:p:
    ohhh so thats wat kept slapping aginst my leg , :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    ohhh so thats wat kept slapping aginst my leg , :eek:
    and the other thing was my **** going up your arse:o:

ReputationRep:
    When I was with my first boyfriend, for his birthday, I made him a book. It had a fairytale in it, about us, that included all of our friends as characters, and all of our 'in' jokes. And all our friends drew pictures of him and wrote him special messages and such. And we made loads of collages for it.

It took AGES, but he was so choked when he saw it, it was soo worth it.
    I'd like to see it again actually . . .

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend drove 250 miles through the night to pick me up because I was really upset and needed to go home.

ReputationRep:
    For Valentines Day this year my boyfriend made a dozen roses out of tissue paper and pipe cleaners. I thought it was adorable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    Someone gave me their last rolo.:yep:
    my boyfriend did this I'd been seeing him for about two weeks and when I got to his, he'd left his last rolo on the pillow for me

I think it was his way of saying "I want you to stick around with me" :o:

heh, it's the little every day things I like the most. Like the fact that when we're driving along, we can't stop at a traffic light without having a big kiss, and then the car behind gets annoyed if we haven't noticed the lights have changed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Need to send a link to this to my boyfriend clearly...some of these stories are so sweet!

ReputationRep:
    I used to get shouted at for never showing the pics I took of me and my friends so on my friend's 18th I bought her a nice little photoalbum with all the photos I'd taken of us over the past 3 years inside.

Guess that's more sentimental. Don't have any romantic stuff, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I brought my ex a big bunch of flowers to her work place once.
    It had a bow and everything.

This thread makes me cry Yes, I am a guy. It's probably because I miss my ex though

ReputationRep:
    Some of these are very nice, but some of them are so over the top it makes me sick in a strange way

ReputationRep:
    climbed on top of a roof and through a window of a mate's house to get my GFs bag
    wrote letters, allthough at the time they were pretty basic
    stuck up for her

my last relationship was romantic in the sense I didn't give up. I kept thinking, there's a 1/10 or so chance that she is playing hard to get... I asked her to be frank and she said she wanted to meet soon etc... so I ended up looking like abit of an idiot, but at least I tried more than ever...

ReputationRep:
    I once made dinner for a girl who broke down in tears and said it wasn't the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    I once made dinner for a girl who broke down in tears and said it wasn't the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. :curious:
    llololl, you cant win

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend cooked for us last night and we watched the State of Origin (footy) together.

Yes thats romantic for us lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taiko)
    I once gave my girlfriend an onion for valentines day instead of flowers.

Baffled, I explained that an onion has many layers and ways to be there when you need it, and can be strong enough to brign tears to your eyes.

Not sure if that can be classed as romantic, but I prefer to think outside the box.

Carol ann Duffy?

ReputationRep:
    did the london paper text page have the mention of someone who got chocolates on the train last week? :teeth:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.