Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

should i take the morning after pill watch

ReputationRep:
    I think im still a virgin, me and my bf tried to have sex last night but i got nervous and he coudnt go all the way in but he was rubbing himself againsnt my entrance and he came, im so worried i could be pregnant now though, i no he didnt go completly in but i did have come on the outside of my vagina and possibly bit inside, im not sure if i should take th emoring atfer pill though? should i go to the doctors instead? Idont really want to have to pay £25 for it at boots..

ReputationRep:
    if the '***' went near your vagina theres a small chance they could work their way up - they would have to be bloody good swimmers but there is a small chance!

If your worried go to brook or your docs and get one from there.

ReputationRep:
    Better to be safe than sorry hmm. Its more effective the sooner you go and it must be with in 72 hours to work at all.
    I'd pay for it at boots tbh as times ticking and it'll be hard to get a dr's appointment short notice tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhino115)
    if the '***' went near your vagina theres a small chance they could work their way up - they would have to be bloody good swimmers but there is a small chance!
    I'd say keep it then.

Gold medal olympic swimmer right there

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'd go to boots, you get it free if you take it in the store.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you, I'd also be thikning about a contraception plan if you're going to be having sex soon - you were trying to have sex without being on the pill, or using a condom?

But yeh, go down the docs if you can get an appointment asap, if not, I'd cash out for the MAP, even though i unlikly you'll have been impregnanted. Better not to risk it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.