Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you got freaky with any TSRians? Watch

• View Poll Results: How many people have you got freaky with on TSR?
    63.64%
    15.15%
    9.09%
    4.55%
    4-74
    4.55%
    7.58%
    76-88
    4.55%
    7.58%
    89+ & tends to Infinity
    22.73%
    This is the best poll ever!
    19.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Nah, you hurt my feelings when you called me a whore.
    It means I would get with you would geography allow it. Nothing offensive about that. T'was a joke too, my bubbles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Hrmmm interesting.

Taking bets taking bets. 2000:1 says she has a Y chromosome. 1000:1 says he doesn't. Who's in?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    My profile has hardly any typo's in it
    lol, fail :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunIllusions)
    It means I would get with you would geography allow it. Nothing offensive about that. T'was a joke too, my bubbles.
    Typical geographical isolation. If only your penis were longer. Natural selection may handle that.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it.

No, I find it mildly repulsive.

I saw that years ago.

Thankyou I think.
    If you take out the fact that the guy is Bean Laden's relative what's that bad - don't you think they look pretty together?

Are you one of those women who receives compliments everytime she goes out that she becomes immune to them?

Would it be funny if I was properly deflowered by a lady twice my age?

Out of interest how often do you go out (to clubs/pubs/bars etc.). I go out (on a social kind of basis) once every 3 months or so but more often usually for business functions. I'm in the office now and get home at 1:20 am.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    If you take out the fact that the guy is Bean Laden's relative what's that bad - don't you think they look pretty together?
    No I think she looks like an old hag and I generally dislike Arabs like him.

Are you one of those women who receives compliments everytime she goes out that she becomes immune to them?
    Yeah, I'm basically so stunning and no guy can resist me. It's hard being me. Srsly. I'm gorgeous.

Would it be funny if I was properly deflowered by a lady twice my age?
    Not especially. Also, you can't say deflowered unless you're female. The euphemism doesn't work.
    I also can't think of anything less apt to describe loss of virginity than 'deflowering'.
    Out of interest how often do you go out (to clubs/pubs/bars etc.). I go out (on a social kind of basis) once every 3 months or so but more often usually for business functions. I'm in the office now and get home at 1:20 am.
    Erm, when?
    I used to go out pretty much every Friday/Saturday and get absolutely wrecked like a trashy British girl and go to pubs and stuff in the week. But that was before. Now I'm just bumming around hardly going out anymore, with no one I care about around and all the people I'm close to far away. That's why I'm on this **** site so much speaking to people like you. This is the worst summer/prolonged period of time of my entire life. I used to be cool; haven't done anything drugsy in around 2 weeks... :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    x
    Come back. I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    I used to go out pretty much every Friday/Saturday and get absolutely wrecked like a trashy British girl and go to pubs and stuff in the week. But that was before. Now I'm just bumming around hardly going out anymore, with no one I care about around and all the people I'm close to far away. That's why I'm on this **** site so much speaking to people like you. This is the worst summer/prolonged period of time of my entire life. I used to be cool :rolleyes:
    Awwww....:console:

ReputationRep:
    No I think she looks like an old hag and I generally dislike Arabs like him.

Yeah, I'm basically so stunning and no guy can resist me. It's hard being me. Srsly. I'm gorgeous.

Not especially. Also, you can't say deflowered unless you're female. The euphemism doesn't work.
    I also can't think of anything less apt to describe loss of virginity than 'deflowering'.

Erm, when?
    I used to go out pretty much every Friday/Saturday and get absolutely wrecked like a trashy British girl and go to pubs and stuff in the week. But that was before. Now I'm just bumming around hardly going out anymore, with no one I care about around and all the people I'm close to far away. That's why I'm on this **** site so much speaking to people like you. This is the worst summer/prolonged period of time of my entire life. I used to be cool; haven't done anything drugsy in around 2 weeks... :nothing:
    Why do you think she's a hag?! I'm sure many young Arabian men would be driven wild by a seductress like her!

Did you used to model? Has anyone ever given you the nickname 'Whingehouse' before?

Why can't I say 'deflowered'? Wouldn't it be quite cute if I was deflowered? I can't really say violated, can I? Do you think 'conquered' is a better word?

For someone quite assertive you really need to get out more! Especially when loads of men worship the ground you walk on? Have you ever been followed?

squish.

ReputationRep:

Erm, when?

get involved with something then, a job? a bit of volunteering, a hobby of some sort so on so forth, then you'll be on this **** site a bit less.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think she's a hag?! I'm sure many young Arabian men would be driven wild by a seductress like her!
    She's old and vile.
    Did you used to model? Has anyone ever given you the nickname 'Whingehouse' before?
    No I didn't use to model. I'm fat.
    And no, no one has ever called me Whingehouse before... do I resemble Amy? Whatever, it can be my new moniker. A crack dealer once called me "Negative girl" in King's X if that helps.

Why can't I say 'deflowered'? Wouldn't it be quite cute if I was deflowered? I can't really say violated, can I? Do you think 'conquered' is a better word?
    You can't say deflowered because you don't have a hymen. Geddit?
    For someone quite assertive you really need to get out more! Especially when loads of men worship the ground you walk on? Have you ever been followed?
    Yeah, someone put a letter through my door addressed "To the Violinist" telling me they'd seen me on the tube and wanted me to be in a movie. I'm not actually making that up either.
    And men do not worship the ground I walk on, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    get involved with something then, a job? a bit of volunteering, a hobby of some sort so on so forth, then you'll be on this **** site a bit less.

No one will hire me. :sad:
    Lol I'm fine, I was just talking about going out and stuff... he did ask. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    No one will hire me. :sad:
    Lol I'm fine, I was just talking about going out and stuff... he did ask. :dontknow:
    I'd hire you but then that'd be illegal and you'd probably just slap me...

*sorry that was awful wasn't it:rolleyes: *

ReputationRep:
    whoever negged me yes, I still love you, if it was you bubbles, I love you even more!
    it's only rep

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't me. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    " hmmm. lol I was going to pos rep you but then thought **** it; this is more fun. Still love me? " was left on my... "

get involved with something then, a job? a bit of volunteering, a hobby of some sort so on so forth, then you'll be on this **** site a bit less." post...

I wonder who it was now... I feel like I've got a secret admirer hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't use to model. I'm fat.
    And no, no one has ever called me Whingehouse before... do I resemble Amy? Whatever, it can be my new moniker. A crack dealer once called me "Negative girl" if that helps.
    You can't say deflowered because you don't have a hymen. Geddit?
    Yeah, someone put a letter through my door addressed "To the Violinist" telling me they'd seen me on the tube and wanted me to be in a movie. I'm not actually making that up either.
    And men do not worship the ground I walk on, unfortunately.
    Do you think it would be better to refer to you as 'squishy'? You don't look very fat? Am I squishyable?

Well, can you think of another word rather than deflowered that could be more appropriate for me?

Have you ever been chatted up on the tube? Do you frequent the shisha bars of Edgware Road?

Why did you stop going out? At least I have a good excuse for not going out!

squish.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it would be better to refer to you as 'squishy'? You don't look very fat? Am I squishyable?
    If you call me squishy I'll neg you to oblivion.

Well, can you think of another word rather than deflowered that could be more appropriate for me?
    No. Consult a thesaurus.
    Have you ever been chatted up on the tube? Do you frequent the shisha bars of Edgware Road?
    Has anyone female not been chatted up on the tube?
    No I don't frequent the shisha bars of E road because they're utterly boring, for old Egyptian pervs to stare at your ass. Also, I'm not boring, or typical, or Muslim.
    Why did you stop going out? At least I have a good excuse for not going out!
    You don't have an excuse, you're just weird.
    I stopped going out because my best friend moved away, who I spent pretty much 90% of my spare time with before. Also, other people left, either on holiday or permanently away, and the only people around me who are left are people who I'm just not that close to. I'd rather have no company than lame company.
    Whatchumakeofdat?

ReputationRep:
    Come back. I'm bored.
    Let's play ****/Marry/Push off a cliff

Democracy/Me/Jools Holland. Go.

ReputationRep:
    If you call me squishy I'll neg you to oblivion.

No. Consult a thesaurus.

Has anyone female not been chatted up on the tube?
    No I don't frequent the shisha bars of E road because they're utterly boring, for old Egyptian pervs to stare at your ass. Also, I'm not boring, or typical, or Muslim.

You don't have an excuse, you're just weird.
    I stopped going out because my best friend moved away, who I spent pretty much 90% of my spare time with before. Also, other people left, either on holiday or permanently away, and the only people around me who are left are people who I'm just not that close to. I'd rather have no company than lame company.
    Whatchumakeofdat?
    SHUTUP BUBBLES youre boring everyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.