Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Recently got back into playing it online and have just noticed a peculiar thing of every team seeming to have all the best players in the world? Why the hell do people exploit bugs in such a lame way! And honestly if they was going to be such cheating gits they could try to use some form of inteligence about it by not going on Chivas as a 5 star team lol.
    O and another thing why have people not gotten over trying to stick one up man utds and barcelonas tail pipes - who cares that you can run really fast!

Anyway what I am moaning about is players using dream teams ALL THE TIME and idiots quitting because they cant take getting their arses handed to them by a supposedly inferior team who doesn't spam through balls. And I was wondering if there were any fifa players out there who were not like this

If there is add me
    Meskell (gamertag)

ps: i lol'd at my own rant, that makes me sad i assume? :P

ReputationRep:
    Hmm for once I agree with a rant on here!

It annoys me how I can never play as a team I want to, because EVERYONE always goes as Barca/Man U/Spain/Brazil......

I'll add you on LIVE, maybe get the chance to play someone decent them :p:
    (Tag: I Pwn Llamas) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tag: PeapodEchoes

I'm game for a laugh with anyone that wants a light-hearted match or two. Like most of my games, haven't played Fifa in a while, so it'll be good to get back into it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not

But that's why I don't play online..I only play with my mates online, plus UT is boring cos everyone has amazing teams and I dont

ReputationRep:
    I don't use the Dream team Glitch, what console you play on?!

Also you may encounter the 'goal keeper glitch' at one point.

That one is the real killer, unless you are willing to sacrifice one player to get sent off.

ReputationRep:
    A little rule to throw into the mix: anyone unveiling a Dream Team will not recieve said match and instead shall be shunned on this forum for the rest of their time.

Sound good?

ReputationRep:
    I agree!

Honestly though how boring is it playing agianst man u/barcelona/spain/brazil/dream team - - - I honestly can't wait for Real Madrid spamming next year :P: Woo!!!

ReputationRep:
    I find that it's mostly Barca when I play. And the actual player tends to be below average.

At least Real is a new strip to look at in every... single... match...

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty I am utter ******** with Barca so I avoid them like the plague lol. Mexico seem to be one of my favourite teams atm, the striker Velouso (77) is ridiculous! Strong enough to hold the two Russian centre halfs off and quick enough to outpace the with a decent finish, and even though he is small still manages to bang in the headers.

The Real kit is really interesting though, all that white contrasting with the green of the pitch. It really will be a joy to behold that I, for one, shall frnakly never get bored of seeing.

ReputationRep:
    Tag: samf89
    if anyone fancies playing

ReputationRep:
    You can only make team better in unranked games (if you just goto team management it saves the same team for unranked games). Play ranked games otherwise fifa can get boring! I gotta say though, this fifa is harder than last year, i set myself a benchmark of level 20 last year, and got it in fifa 08, but im only skill level 17 on this fifa...argh

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's something to do with ultimate team or something, I've only played against someone with a dream team once. But it's not that annoying, people who do that generally aren't very good at the game. That's why they need to do it. I mean, I've beaten many 5 star teams quite comfortably playing as teams like Fulham, even beat someone with Hull once!

ReputationRep:
    I always went Brazil because I find them great to counter the usual people going Barca or Man Utd (and sticking Ronfag upfront) as their defence is quite quick.

I've never met anyone else go Brazil, the only country people ever play with that I see is Spain... Guess it's just me?

Through balls with Brazil seems stupid, half the time my strikers can't out run the defenders >_>

I prefer possesion play and breaking them down. Arsenal or Brazil for me all the time :wink2:

Anyone wanting to be played off the park can add me on Maverick4790 (ye, gay as anything, but I've had it for like 6 years +) Just leave a message who ye are or something :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for everyones posts I shall add everyone next time I am on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.