Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI watch

Argh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so tired

I'm also tired.

ReputationRep:
    Hyperventilating about results; the maths boundaries came out!! :cry:

Natty; how the hell did you manage the work experience?!!?!?!? Ask if they can take me pleeeease :flutter:

What are the maths boundaries? :shock:

*Panics*

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:
    maths boundaries for all boards???

ARRRR
    *cries*

ReputationRep:
    edexcel has released all boundaries...fb told me :ninja:
    & it was on tsr too?

ReputationRep:
    omfg

i cannnnnnot checkkkkkk :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    MATHS BOUNDARIES :eek4:

:afraid:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO :mob:

ReputationRep:
    sure people havent mistaken them for jan 09 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    Natty; how the hell did you manage the work experience?!!?!?!? Ask if they can take me pleeeease :flutter:
    :giggle:

It's only because my teacher got it for me. :o:

I got to follow around an actuary today, and do maths and make loads of pretty graphs. Then I spent time with the in-house economist and he was talking about investment strategies and showed me how all the stuff on Bloomberg works, and the stock market. I also went to my actual supervisor's meeting with Dixon's (they have shares there) which was :awesome:, had a champagne lunch, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen he had some silly american people trying to tempt him with taking out a claims lawsuit for losses made in the stock market. I have my own desk and FT :heart: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE :love:

ReputationRep:
    ohh

Thread on it now somewhere. Exams and Quals, I think.

ReputationRep:
    confusion

still no source

ReputationRep:
    ARHHGHG
    where are the eco+chem boundaries?!?!!?

ReputationRep:
    no one has actually provided an actual source. it's all speculation. they will probably be out after the 20th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    :giggle:

It's only because my teacher got it for me. :o:

I got to follow around an actuary today, and do maths and make loads of pretty graphs. Then I spent time with the in-house economist and he was talking about investment strategies and showed me how all the stuff on Bloomberg works, and the stock market. I also went to my actual supervisor's meeting with Dixon's (they have shares there) which was :awesome:, had a champagne lunch, theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen he had some silly american people trying to tempt him with taking out a claims lawsuit for losses made in the stock market. I have my own desk and FT :heart: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE :love:

i hate you!
    that sounds insaneeeeeeee :sad:

ReputationRep:
    No the maths ones are out.

Nothing else.

One of the maths people posted it without realising he was supposed to have waited.

ReputationRep:
    OKKKK
    the guy got maths edexcel boundaries; hes a student teacher, got them from the centre and wasn't meant to leak them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArchedEdge)
    No the maths ones are out.

Nothing else.

One of the maths people posted it without realising he was supposed to have waited.
    :rofl2:

Only on TSR! :facepalm:

God I really don't know if I should get my mate to text me my results... :erm: :beard:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.