Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :yep:

I meant i don't think you should drop it, and it wouldn't be a waste at all, it'd just take the pressure off you a bit! which will be a good feeling. :yep:
    Hopefully

But I soooo wanted more frees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Yikes

What is it you have to get to be able to stay on?
    CDD I think

ReputationRep:
    has natty had results yet? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any of your marks warrant a "WTF" do they?!

(Original post by Malsy)
    lozz you happy with your lit grade?

What paper fish?
    In the bilge coursework exam thing I got a verrrry low C, so am asking for that back to see what happened...!
    Hoping its just that I missed the key-words onthe mark scheme and not my actual understanding of bilge in general
    Will be an embarrassing go-through-session I imagine

ReputationRep:
    meh i'm not worrying about c/w. i, surprisingly, did poorly in the chem c/w too but oh well..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    In the bilge coursework exam thing I got a verrrry low C, so am asking for that back to see what happened...!
    Hoping its just that I missed the key-words onthe mark scheme and not my actual understanding of bilge in general
    Will be an embarrassing go-through-session I imagine
    That's happened to loads of people at my school in Bio - really really low coursework marks even though they were getting full marks in papers and stuff.

Our school are trying to ask the exam board whats up I think, cos it's like it's been moderated stupidly.

I think it's happened all over; there's a thread somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    That's happened to loads of people at my school in Bio - really really low coursework marks even though they were getting full marks in papers and stuff.

Our school are trying to ask the exam board whats up I think, cos it's like it's been moderated stupidly.

Interesting.....
    yea because I got full marks on the actual paper and 94/100 in Jan
    (which gave me plenty of room to make a tit of the coursework (only needed 6 marks for th A boundary))
    theres 2 people got 10 higher in the cw than me, but *cough* im still the best :yy: *couldn't resist*

so ye....be interesting to see what I wrote and how it compares to how its been marked then!

ReputationRep:
    be sure to let me know what the confusion is once youve got the paper back, fish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    CDD I think
    At our school you need EEEU supposedly, but you can carry on with less and people do :|.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    At our school you need EEEU supposedly, but you can carry on with less and people do :|.
    :/

Our school wouldn't let people who got Es or Ds carry on with those subjects they'd try to convince them to take up a different AS and stuff so they're pretty harsh :/

ReputationRep:

Yep one of my best friends from london did a lot worse than she expected (she was considering doing Bio at uni too :/) and I think that was due to coursework :dontknow:

Bit iffy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    be sure to let me know what the confusion is once youve got the paper back, fish!
    I will do, I'm well angry about it :mad: never mind...hope its just AQA being barstools

Our school lets you carry on regardless of what you get = why we're failing but nvm :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it's going to be so interesting seeing who is in our classes next year! some people i don't want to drop chemistry are, though

ReputationRep:
    My bio coursework got owned went from 60/60 marked at our centre moderated down to 45/60. i was like :puppyeyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    My bio coursework got owned went from 60/60 marked at our centre moderated down to 45/60. i was like :puppyeyes:.
    ouch!! :console:

Im going to blame th exam board until I see the paper :yy:

ReputationRep:
    so did my chem c/w went from 50 something to 40 something

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how it could have been marked so badly at school, i asked explicitly what to do to improve it and they said nothing. I'm pretty annoyed at the teachers.

ReputationRep:
    it's so not fair:thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone at my school is hacked off by both chem and bio cwk as well.
    Wonder what happened,

ReputationRep:
    Everyone at my school is hacked off by both chem and bio cwk as well.
    Wonder what happened,
    I say conspiracy!!
    I actually seem to remember that i was certain Id answered most questions to...a ...normal standard as well...nothing shocking urg
    :cool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.