ArchedEdge
If you're looking for sex...

just pay me

:awesome:

now THAT is sig worthy
Reply 2521
i feel really sad about my biology grade i got in the exam :frown:
lozz2601
I want some of my module scores on there!

I wouldn't mind putting most of mine up, but i didn't know if it looked bad missing others out :s-smilie: .
ghosh, have you never heard the thing 'the way of the warrior'
aparently not :biggrin:
I'll have a little sneaky peak at the UCAS website, you might well be right.
UCAS
Entering qualifications
Guidance on entering specific qualifications

We have provided some guidance below on adding specific qualifications to your application in Apply. If your qualification is not listed below, please read the help text in Apply, speak to your school, college or centre, or contact our Customer Service Unit for advice.
GCE qualifications (AS & A level, single & double award)

You must list all subjects that have been certificated (also known as 'claimed' or 'cashed in') at GCE AS level. This includes subjects which you are taking on to A level. You should include a subject even if you are re-sitting an AS unit to improve your A level grade.

If you have any doubts about the certification of your AS subjects, check with your school or college, or whoever is helping you with your application.

For certificated qualifications we recommended that you include details of all units with a separate result/grade, but which are incorporated into the overall qualification grade. Entering unit details for AS or A levels is optional.

The following scenarios should help you to enter your qualifications correctly.

* Your AS levels were certificated in 2009

Enter your AS subject and the grade achieved, with the achieved unit results if you wish.

* Your AS levels were certificated in 2009, and you are retaking some/all units to achieve a higher overall grade

Enter your AS subject and grade achieved in 2009 with the achieved unit results if you wish. Then, enter the AS level again for 2010 (to cover the re-sit) with the pending unit grades, even if you are taking the subject on to A level. We need to know about the AS level re-sits for matching purposes to enable us to pass on the potentially new AS grade to your chosen universities and colleges.

* Your AS level was certificated prior to sitting A levels

When entering your pending A level, you can enter the three units achieved at AS level with the grades if you wish. Then, enter the three additional units for your A level as pending.

Or

When entering your pending A level you can enter just the three pending units that you are taking.

If you are resitting one or some of the AS units that will count towards achieving your A level, you can also enter these units as pending.

Was all i could find at a quick scan, which doesn't clear it up very well.
Who knows.
Reply 2527
:sexface:
Reply 2528
yeah I'm alright apart from ******* megavideo :mad2:. I've not really thought about it so I'm looking forward to it now, but that's probably going to change :sigh:

You okay?
Reply 2530
:hugs:

Don't worry about it I seem mad/forgetful and stupid most of the time :ninja:
Results: 3 Cs :erm:
Will post again when I can get on to a desktop!
Congrats CS!
What subjcts do you do CS??

:sigh: I wish we didn't have to do circular motion.....:sad:
raceforthefishman
What subjcts do you do CS??

:sigh: I wish we didn't have to do circular motion.....:sad:

Oh you too! I have that to self-teach as I was away :grumble: It will be the death of me I swear!

And congrats CS!
Champagne Supernova

Was it the coursework that pulled your marks down? :/
Kuriso
yeah I'm alright apart from ******* megavideo :mad2:. I've not really thought about it so I'm looking forward to it now, but that's probably going to change :sigh:

You okay?

surfthechannel.com

Aye :top2:
Melting Sugar.
Was it the coursework that pulled your marks down? :/

:creep:
you stalker you

:jumphug:
Reply 2538
Champagne Supernova

Not bad CS, not bad.
I know you were probably expecting higher grades & I feel the same about mine but :hugs:
raceforthefishman
:creep:
you stalker you

:jumphug:

:colondollar:

Latest