The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

John Locke
Let f(x) = x^2

what can you do to f(x) to translate it 2 to the right?
what can you do to f(x) to translate it 4 down?

Thank you :jive: :smile:
I'm not gonna lie, i had to sit and think about that for like a minute. I haven't done any mathsy maths in ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
John Locke
I'm not gonna lie, i had to sit and think about that for like a minute. I haven't done any mathsy maths in ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Same. I skipped out so many questions due to the fact that I just can't remember anything. :p:
I think i'll leave the maths to GHOSH :p: . I'll stick to chem and bio :o:.
Reply 2704
Lol It's funny how I move a tiny bit to the left of where I sat last and the status of the connection changes from ''very poor'' to ''excellent''.
Malsy
Lol It's funny how I move a tiny bit to the left of where I sat last and the status of the connection changes from ''very poor'' to ''excellent''.

Got to love technology :p:.
lozz2601
Uhhh pretty good thanks, can't really complain! It's gone farrrr too quickly though :p:

(I think evvvvvvvvvvvvverry summer should be a gcse-esque summer...)

Yeah, I definitely agree!
babababa babybell

ye so I've had a non-productive day
*finished my physics homework though*
Reply 2708
no problem; :lovie: :love:
John Locke's post above jogged my memory straight away. So my answer should be in the form in Hint 2. :dontknow:
Reply 2710
I need to enjoy my last couple of weeks of hols. but for some reason I want them to be over with!
Malsy
I need to enjoy my last couple of weeks of hols. but for some reason I want them to be over with!

I want to be back at school now....I might go and pretend to be in y12 and see how long i don't get noticed for....
:sigh:
Reply 2712
:laugh: :p:
Reply 2713
next year will be interesting; so will our classes-see who's dropped what and what teachers we have; ours have changed major-ly with different teachers etc. plus there's only going to be two form classes :sigh:
Malsy
next year will be interesting; so will our classes-see who's dropped what and what teachers we have; ours have changed major-ly with different teachers etc. plus there's only going to be two form classes :sigh:

They got rid of forms in the sixth form at school
*at sports day we still were like 'woo go lewis' but still...we didn't lose for a change :lolwut:*

I'm really interested to see whos stayed on...I think I might be the only person in chemistry and physics....:moon:
Reply 2715
Yeah, classes are going to be even tinier. I guess it's a good thing, though.
Reply 2716
Does anyone watch girls of the playboy mansion ?
Reply 2717
No, but should I be doing? :holmes:
Reply 2719
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ uʍop ǝpısdn

Latest