Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    :confused: Are you even in this soc? Not that I'm objecting, just questioning.
    :beard: Well I've applied as a late entrant - so we'll see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    nah.

first of all my complaints wasn't due to pedantry of users. how you got that message from what i posted i don't know; my post was vague and was not due to pedantry.
    secondly, i know the definition of irony
    nay...
    calm it down

:awesome: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    nah.

first of all my complaints wasn't due to pedantry of users. how you got that message from what i posted i don't know; my post was vague and was not due to pedantry.
    secondly, i know the definition of irony
    I'd argue that really anal could be interpreted partly as them being pedantic (as well as many other things).

Hence why my post was intended to be ironic.

Hence why, when you questioned the irony, I thought you were confused as to how it was ironic.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NCIShippo)
    :beard: Well I've applied as a late entrant - so we'll see!
    I just accepted you

ReputationRep:
    :devil:

muahahahahahahahahaha
    :ninja:

ye...welcome to our little family then...

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm soooo scared about my GCSE results lol

Yay new family . . . skeletons can now come out of the closet hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'd argue that really anal could be interpreted partly as them being pedantic (as well as many other things).

Hence why my post was intended to be ironic.

Hence why, when you questioned the irony, I thought you were confused as to how it was ironic.

:sigh:

lol, the only hint i gave as to why i'm annoyed at users was the word 'anal'; you chose to believe it was due to pedantry.

ReputationRep:
    i should never use the word anal again; it was the first time, and due to massive misinterpretation it will probably be my last time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    nay...
    calm it down

:awesome: :cool:

llol sorry i'm a little narky as ive got tummyache and i fail to see where im wrong but i know im being narky so i'll just leave..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    lol, the only hint i gave as to why i'm annoyed at users was the word 'anal'; you chose to believe it was due to pedantry.
    I'm aware of that :curious: I was just saying that anal could quite easily be interpreted as being pedantic, given that a common meaning for it is essentially 'nitpicking'. Anyway.

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm soooo scared about my GCSE results lol

Yay new family . . . skeletons can now come out of the closet hahahaha

youre not allowed here sorry

there is another thread for new gcsers and this is for 08ers

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i should never use the word anal again; it was the first time, and due to massive misinterpretation it will probably be my last time
    Still never understood that word - eveyone has a different accepted meaning . . . argh, this reminds me of English lessons - nooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    new topic:

has everyone entered in their AS level grades into UCAS..if so is it the advanced subsidiary section with 2001 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    new topic:

has everyone entered in their AS level grades into UCAS..if so is it the advanced subsidiary section with 2001 ?
    lol
    mal

NCIS....is actually like in our year..
    the 'im so scared about my gcses' was...dare i say...ironic...*no because its not the right word to use but nvm*

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    lol
    mal

NCIS....is actually like in our year..
    the 'im so scared about my gcses' was...dare i say...ironic...*no because its not the right word to use but nvm*

i like how you quoted my question without even answering it and confusing me further with NCIS?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    new topic:

I have and yes I think so . . . it's the new AS option you want, well knew as in not before (you say 2001) so 2001!

You know there is a blank box - are susposed to put in scores like 80/100 or just the grade in the drop down list?

ReputationRep:
    UCAS ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
    that is all.

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

:console: :hugs:

have you entered AS grades into ucas?

ReputationRep:
    I have and yes I think so . . . it's the new AS option you want, well knew as in not before (you say 2001) so 2001!

You know there is a blank box - are susposed to put in scores like 80/100 or just the grade in the drop down list?

i was going to say except for gcse people...havent you just finished your GCSEs?!?!?!?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.