& i agree jas it's freeeezing.
    status stalker :hmmm:
    whhyyy oh whyyy is this thread dying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    :sigh:
    why are you sad? be happy! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Anxiety, fear, pressure, apathy, no motivation, and then those feelings repeat in that order.

ReputationRep:
    Anxiety, fear, pressure, apathy, no motivation, and then those feelings repeat in that order.
    You can break the cycle... :hugs:

I kinda get how you feel... :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    You can break the cycle... :hugs:

I kinda get how you feel... :console:
    You'd think :erm:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    OH. Dear GOD.:sigh: :facepalm: :nope:

ReputationRep:
    How did I know you would be linking them before I ever clicked it :laugh:

I don't think they should hold out much hope tbh, what with there already being two GCSE socs a third would be :nn:

ReputationRep:
    God damn those crafty year 11/12s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    How did I know you would be linking them before I ever clicked it :laugh:

I don't think they should hold out much hope tbh, what with there already being two GCSE socs a third would be :nn:
    :blush: :tongue:

Perhaps. However, if there develops a situation where we would be asked to merge our soc with their potential one, I don't think many people would be happy about it (I wouldn't be overjoyed, to say the least, although I like chatting to a few of them in their - some of them, as aforementioned, just post in a somewhat aggressive manner to make others give them respect and authority, when it's probably the worst thing they could do to gain respect from TSRians).
    (Original post by John Locke)
    God damn those crafty year 11/12s.
    :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

LORD. HAVE. MERCY. :sad: This is a sad day. :sigh:

Also its an omen, I clicked on that link and my computer crashed. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps. However, if there develops a situation where we would be asked to merge our soc with their potential one, I don't think many people would be happy about it (I wouldn't be overjoyed, to say the least, although I like chatting to a few of them in their - some of them, as aforementioned, just post in a somewhat aggressive manner to make others give them respect and authority, when it's probably the worst thing they could do to gain respect from TSRians).
    QFT :yep: :king1:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

LORD. HAVE. MERCY. :sad: This is a sad day. :sigh:

Also its an omen, I clicked on that link and my computer crashed. :dry:
    :console:
    QFT :yep: :king1:
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    I am sad too:sad: BUT trying to ensure I enjoyyy my/our last week of freeeeedom before term starts:afraid: :sigh: :no:

I seriously want more holidays to sleep:p:

also, yeah, not liking them at all; there is no point in the merge/creation of a new thread/soc seeing as it won't be a success, most probably, ANDDDD we are welcoming to people that have just done their GCSEs like kuriso, so they could just pop in now and again INSTEAD of making another duped thread/soc:sigh:
    :shifty:

:sad: I just want to relaxxxxxxxxxx.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, they're not all that bad, theres some in particular who just post spam and don't know how to have a conversation. :dry:

I don't mind if they poke their heads in here and are as lovely as Kuriso and timewarp. :ninja:

[RANDOM] every time ghosh quotes me with a smilie, i now hover my mouse over it, to see if its a link :rofl: :facepalm: :blush:[/RANDOM]

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, they're not all that bad, theres some in particular who just post spam and don't know how to have a conversation. :dry:
    Incredibly true.
    I don't mind if they poke their heads in here and are as lovely as Kuriso and timewarp. :ninja:
    Also in agreement. Kuriso and timewarp may as well be made members (unless they already have and I'm being thick?), and none of us (at least I hope) have a problem with them at all
    [RANDOM] every time ghosh quotes me with a smilie, i now hover my mouse over it, to see if its a link :rofl: :facepalm: :blush:[/RANDOM]

:tongue:

I've been waiting for months for someone to say something along those lines :P

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think I can score better: I once got the right moving ''woo'' smiley(with a link) out of about 6 moving:ninja:
    :king1:
    AND yeah I did notice this trend of ghosh's too ages ago natty :p:

but yeah i do love you all on this thread and ya'll lots' persistence and consistence :love:

ReputationRep:
    why :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Y'know when you just find the perfect coat but it's not the right colour:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Y'know when you just find the perfect coat but it's not the right colour:mad:
    this is why I hate shopping :shifty: everythings the wrong size or the wrong colour or too expensive or only available in america :mad2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.