:awesome:

That deserves neg rep :colonhash:

too bad I already pos rep'd you :colonhash:
'sup.
Melting Sugar.
That deserves neg rep :colonhash:

too bad I already pos rep'd you :colonhash:

Thanks.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm sorry.

I will not do it again.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
how is everyone?

I spent an hour trying to get parsnip seeds to sit 1mm apart from each other on a bit of filter paper that had a layer of water on top
so.hard.

:ninja:
Malsy
I've only had 3 hours' sleep. :sigh:

:console:
raceforthefishman
how is everyone?

I spent an hour trying to get parsnip seeds to sit 1mm apart from each other on a bit of filter paper that had a layer of water on top
so.hard.

May I please ask why?!
Jack Sparrow
Thanks.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm sorry.

I will not do it again.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You edited that.

I saw you. :ninja:
lozz2601
You edited that.

I saw you. :ninja:

I made a spelling mistake my keyboard is playing up.

:ninja2:
Jack Sparrow
I made a spelling mistake my keyboard is playing up.

:ninja2:

LIES!

I distinctly remember :p:
lozz2601
May I please ask why?!

Of course you can..

because my bilge teachers likes to tourment his students....and we were stupid enough to pick 1mm as one of our experimental distances...and I was stupid enough to nominate myself for that distance...:sigh:
you live and learn

I had to 58 on there as well...

good day?
Reply 3951
OMG, my Chemistry class consists of 4 people; 3 today due to one being away. What an afternoon!
raceforthefishman
Of course you can..

because my bilge teachers likes to tourment his students....and we were stupid enough to pick 1mm as one of our experimental distances...and I was stupid enough to nominate myself for that distance...:sigh:
you live and learn

I had to 58 on there as well...

good day?

:rofl:

Gotta love science experiments!

Yehh only had one real lesson, the other one got cancelled 20mins in, so nice and lazy. :smile:
Malsy
OMG, my Chemistry class consists of 4 people; 3 today due to one being away. What an afternoon!

:teeth:

welcome to the fun world!!

Spoiler

lozz2601
:rofl:

Gotta love science experiments!

Yehh only had one real lesson, the other one got cancelled 20mins in, so nice and lazy. :smile:

20mins in is odd
but yay for lazy days!:yep:
Reply 3955
raceforthefishman
:teeth:

welcome to the fun world!!

Spoiler

OMG it was hilarious. My teacher was sat literally 30 cm away from me:p:
And erm also we laughed about my ridiculous subject situation(don't ask!), and I was like rather laugh than cry Miss!:p:

MEH dreading only us 3 with the other teachers that teach us:eek: :woo:
Malsy
OMG it was hilarious. My teacher was sat literally 30 cm away from me:p:
And erm also we laughed about my ridiculous subject situation(don't ask!), and I was like rather laugh than cry Miss!:p:

MEH dreading only us 3 with the other teachers that teach us:eek: :woo:

:smile:
Small lessons are fun
and I want to ask whats the situation?
haha in physics me and the teacher sit next to each other because hes too lazy to write on the board etc

and I get laughed at for my dopey mistakes....*that happens in most lessons*
today in bilge...written on the board ended up

'Dipstick -- Rachel'....thanks
Reply 3957
Fish I'll PM you later tonight. Going to try and catch a couple of hours' sleep cause I'm shattered. x
lozz2601
LIES!

I distinctly remember :p:

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

Malsy
Fish I'll PM you later tonight. Going to try and catch a couple of hours' sleep cause I'm shattered. x

Night . X

Latest