Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hihi

Is everyone ok?

ReputationRep:
    seeing as Malsy is just being very annoying; lurking on The Official 2009-2011 A Level Thread!
    Ive decided to post here to tell you that he/she is being just as annoying as i might be to you at the moment, if not more because i never get aggresive and sweary when i post on here, id like to think i have more respect than that, malsy however...
    Please dont pass judgement on us its very "hypocritical" (yep malsy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cor898)
    seeing as Malsy is just being very annoying; lurking on The Official 2009-2011 A Level Thread!
    Ive decided to post here to tell you that he/she is being just as annoying as i might be to you at the moment, if not more because i never get aggresive and sweary when i post on here, id like to think i have more respect than that, malsy however...

Aw I'm VERY ANNOYING. WELLL GOOD:mad:

Oh and also is your thread going a bit downhill Bored are you? decided to come here? well not it's my turn to say GTFO :goaway:

You've insulted me and swore yet apparently you never ''get aggressive and sweary''. Seriously, are you a bit slow?

LIAR.

ReputationRep:
    What would you say if I told you I'd read through the last few pages of that thread and don't think she's any of the above? Jeesh, she's right!

And coming over here to "tell" on her? Reallllll mature mate.

(Original post by Malsy)

Oh and also is your thread going a bit downhill Bored are you? decided to come here? well not it's my turn to say GTFO :goaway:

You've insulted me and swore yet apparently you never ''get aggressive and sweary''. Seriously, are you a bit slow?

LIAR.
    Guys, if you have a problem with one or the others posting, report the offending post, especially if I hear of people 'insulting' others. Arguing in each other threads is not going to help anything.

ReputationRep:

a troll will always be a troll:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

LIAR.
    yeh on "my" thread. I havent been agressive on "your" soc. its like swearing in somebody elses home so i wont but you came onto our thread F-ing and Blinding
    and no our thread is doing fine, it even attracts the likes of you:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Guys, if you have a problem with one or the others posting, report the offending post, especially if I hear of people 'insulting' others. Arguing in each other threads is not going to help anything.
    Maybe not, but at least it's entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    yeh on "my" thread. I havent been agressive on "your" soc. its like swearing in somebody elses home so i wont but you came onto our thread F-ing and Blinding
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

I never swore on your thread, tbh.

Goodbye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    What would you say if I told you I'd read through the last few pages of that thread and don't think she's any of the above? Jeesh, she's right!

And coming over here to "tell" on her? Reallllll mature mate.
    I thought it was, thanks.
    Im so young and innocent the concept of sarcasm has yet to be discovered

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was, thanks.
    Well, let me know when you do and I'll send you a present.

ReputationRep:
    I cannot actually believe how vile some of those people are in that thread. It defies belief, tbh, if you read some of the last posts. I just pray I wasn't like that at their age:lolwut:

Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    What happened to that 100% eh :hmmm: :p: .

Well done bud, very impressive .
    :p: I am curious as to what I lost the 1 mark for; in AEA maths, 7-8 or the marks are so-called 'style marks', and my guess is it's one of them :shifty:

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least the concept of punctuation :awesome:

/TSR-grammar-whoring.

Ghosh...I still can't believe you haven't got your gold yet. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    ahh gold, so close but yet so far :moon:

but :ditto: Ghosh actually posts helpfully, he should have gold by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Ghosh...I still can't believe you haven't got your gold yet. :lolwut:
    Nice one getting #4000

:sadnod: Still like 2000 points off it. I don't get repped that often though, and it's usually about 5 points off some n00b in the maths forum I've helped somewhat :p:

edit: cheers timewarp :love: :rave:

ReputationRep:
    Rep is like buses :yes: You get none for ages and then loads all at once :moon:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.