Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI watch

ReputationRep:
    everybody does, don't worry!

I've still got my theory to learn, a maths test to revise for and a PS to start by Monday.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    everybody does, don't worry!

I've still got my theory to learn, a maths test to revise for and a PS to start by Monday.....
    :sadnod:
    I never have any free time on a weekend either...

Theory stuffs is easy though
    Whats the maths test on? little bit harsh so soon!

ReputationRep:
    The stuff we did before we broke up - C3 I think...

Yehh but I'm worried I'm gonna get the really hard ones and fail! Can you explain hazard percep to me; when am I supposed to click?! When something becomes a hazard, or when it could be one, or what?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    are you sure its a proper school you go to....
    does it have studios
    :perv:
    It has a huge dance studio

It's going to be weird working again after 2 months+ of constant nothingness :nothing:

Malsy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The stuff we did before we broke up - C3 I think...

Yehh but I'm worried I'm gonna get the really hard ones and fail! Can you explain hazard percep to me; when am I supposed to click?! When something becomes a hazard, or when it could be one, or what?!
    *you get to learn what the hazard is going to be according to what road you're on eventually*

You click when you see something potentially hazardous...that could develop into something causing you to slow down/stop or swerve

So if you see you're driving past a school *you should have seen the road sides* and theres cars parked on either side of the road...be ready in case a child runs out...or if like a ball goes into the middle of the road click because a child *could* follow

I used to click at everything potentially harzardous, again if it developed slightly, and again as you see the 'driver' responding then you definitely get into the scoring box
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    okay, thank you

needless to say I'm not feeling so confident at this bit :p:

ReputationRep:
    you'll be fine :yy:
    is it soon?

ReputationRep:
    tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    ...very then!!
    Itll be alright on the night(/morning)
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Back again; thanks for the hugs warp; I slept another 3 hours. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I have thankyouus for ghoshy and JL - new gem

First day was fun, although I hate my timetable. End the week with double chemistry :sigh:

On the other hand, I start the week with triple maths, double physics, double maths :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)

First day was fun, although I hate my timetable. End the week with double chemistry :sigh:

On the other hand, I start the week with triple maths, double physics, double maths :awesome:

Haha, welcome to my world! Well, that was last year's timetable. I just hope it's different this time round:sigh:

ReputationRep:

7 periods in one day?

You'll come on tsr on a monday all :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    7 periods in one day?

You'll come on tsr on a monday all :love:
    Days are made up of eight periods, and on Mondays I have Duke of Edinburgh activities to do in the last period. On Tuesdays, I have 'general studies' (not like the A-level) for the last two periods, with lessons for the first six, Wednesdays, I have sports for the last three periods, with lessons (and one free) for the first five, and Thursday and Friday I have the full 8 periods of lessons.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Days are made up of eight periods, and on Mondays I have Duke of Edinburgh activities to do in the last period. On Tuesdays, I have 'general studies' (not like the A-level) for the last two periods, with lessons for the first six, Wednesdays, I have sports for the last three periods, with lessons (and one free) for the first five, and Thursday and Friday I have the full 8 periods of lessons.

:lolwut:your timetable is way too packed haha

I have about a million frees :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob9001)
    :lolwut:your timetable is way too packed haha

I have about a million frees :awesome:
    :p: Yeah, that's private schooling for you (unless natty has a really nice timetable :shifty:)

I'm not that bothered. It's better than my prep school several years back - lesson from 9AM till 10:30AM; 20 minute break, and lessons until 12:45; one hour break, and lessons from 1:45PM till 5:50PM, usually with a fifteen minute break around 4PM.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :p: Yeah, that's private schooling for you (unless natty has a really nice timetable :shifty:)

I'm not that bothered. It's better than my prep school several years back - lesson from 9AM till 10:30AM; 20 minute break, and lessons until 12:45; one hour break, and lessons from 1:45PM till 5:50PM, usually with a fifteen minute break around 4PM.

:p:
    till 5:50?! ouch!

our school ending time has increased from finishing at 2:50 to finishing at 4:50 on mondays & thursdays :sigh:
    but we start at 10:50 on those days :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob9001)
    till 5:50?! ouch!

our school ending time has increased from finishing at 2:50 to finishing at 4:50 on mondays & thursdays :sigh:
    but we start at 10:50 on those days :awesome:
    :sadnod:

There was also a hell of a lot of homework to do (at least, for 13-year-olds).

:shifty:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I got homework from every single teacher today :sad:

ReputationRep:

:zomg:
    you have to do sports :mmm:

but 8 periods....thats not fun

We only have 5 :king3: only 1hr each
    But lunch time is silly and late and I'm always half starved due to massive lack of frees ever
    *no idea what its like this year though!*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.