Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    In short, **** you all with your dossy timetabled days :p:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have a paragraph of PS writen nearly...get on...but it sounds like im applying to a genetics degree = fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have a paragraph of PS writen nearly...get on...but it sounds like im applying to a genetics degree = fail
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Genetics, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry are all intrinsically linked though so it's not that bad

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Genetics, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry are all intrinsically linked though so it's not that bad
    Hopefully
    I'm hoping they will take this into account....:unsure: urr why the hell am I going to apply to oxford again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    Hopefully
    I'm hoping they will take this into account....:unsure: urr why the hell am I going to apply to oxford again

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cause you're extremely fab with fab grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Cause you're extremely fab with fab grades
    thanks....:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    :p: Yeah, that's private schooling for you (unless natty has a really nice timetable :shifty:)
    I do :rave: Except for I have teachers that don't like me. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I do :rave: Except for I have teachers that don't like me. :facepalm:
    :o:

ReputationRep:
    Soooo not looking forward to starting back again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Soooo not looking forward to starting back again.
    It's actually pretty fun tbh. It's the LAST TIME you will ever have a 'first day back' from school.

ReputationRep:
    I'll know my timetable next week. Though I did see who'd be teaching me before we broke up and it's all different:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :o:
    I also haven't taken into account that my frees will be mucked up with orals.

ReputationRep:
    To an extent, I'll miss my school (I've had a reasonably happy 4 years here now). But I just can't wait to get to university. :woo:

Plus, it's fun being at the top of the school. I'm wondering which first year will bestow me the pleasure of giving him my first detention this term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    It's actually pretty fun tbh. It's the LAST TIME you will ever have a 'first day back' from school.

Ohhh that's so scary! Yeh I guess it's not the first day that'll be so bad (even though we'll have lessons rather than the usual admin stuff cos of our late start) but it's the whole year - I was looking forward to it when I thought I was only doing three, but now I have to keep the one I hate as well....:sigh:

Woah that was a bit of a rant, sorry. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling my teachers are going to sit me down and force me to keep all four subjects. My feelings are normally right; not looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I have a feeling my teachers are going to sit me down and force me to keep all four subjects. My feelings are normally right; not looking forward to it!
    Why will they make you do four? :confused:

Tell them to **** off, they can't make you

ReputationRep:
    Our year in general is just going to get completely ignored again
    Looking forward to apply to university with no support what-so-ever :sigh:
    Nevermind...we have been dubbed 'the survivors' by my maths teacher
    Theyre trying to revolutionise the school, but without us there :puppyeyes:

not to worry :yy:
    *i miss the banter though, looking forward to monday*

ReputationRep:
    Why will they make you do four? :confused:

Tell them to **** off, they can't make you

My timetable won't be full as I'll only be doing two subjects with them due to a clash. I doubt they will allow that.

ReputationRep:
    To an extent, I'll miss my school (I've had a reasonably happy 4 years here now). But I just can't wait to get to university. :woo:

Plus, it's fun being at the top of the school. I'm wondering which first year will bestow me the pleasure of giving him my first detention this term
    The joys of being a prefect :daydreaming:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.