Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    Cheers natty :love: how are you?

And yes, I'm just a massive fail :p:
    :lovehug: I'm good just submitting my PS to the PS helpers.

Going to make a decision on my 5 too. :yep:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    sorry, ghosh. yes:dancing:
    :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    :lovehug: I'm good just submitting my PS to the PS helpers.

Going to make a decision on my 5 too. :yep:

How are you?
    Ah fair play. Good luck PS writing and deciding on your 5 :yep:

I'm not too bad. Just filling out my SAQ (additional online form for Cambridge), and there's a question asking if there are any dates during the first 3 weeks of December where I would want to avoid having an interview date, and there's one week in December I'm intending to go skiing. Now having already paid 700 odd quid for a school ski trip, I wouldn't want to waste that, but I'd go to my Cambridge interview over it, of course; but at the same time it says 'Holidays are not an acceptable excuse' :confused: Why not?! :hmpf: I can't see anything severely wrong with the excuse 'I don't want to lose loads of money' and also, how much hassle can it be to shove those with winter holiday plans in the first week or so of December, rather than in the second/third week?! I'm a little cheesed off as all. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair play. Good luck PS writing and deciding on your 5 :yep:

I'm not too bad. Just filling out my SAQ (additional online form for Cambridge), and there's a question asking if there are any dates during the first 3 weeks of December where I would want to avoid having an interview date, and there's one week in December I'm intending to go skiing. Now having already paid 700 odd quid for a school ski trip, I wouldn't want to waste that, but I'd go to my Cambridge interview over it, of course; but at the same time it says 'Holidays are not an acceptable excuse' :confused: Why not?! :hmpf: I can't see anything severely wrong with the excuse 'I don't want to lose loads of money' and also, how much hassle can it be to shove those with winter holiday plans in the first week or so of December, rather than in the second/third week?! I'm a little cheesed off as all. :p:
    :giggle: Its a school trip? Surely you can sorta twist it? :ninja:

Well you're prepared to make the sacrifice, so lets hope that someone up there sees that you are and arranges an interview on a different date.

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: Its a school trip? Surely you can sorta twist it? :ninja:

Well you're prepared to make the sacrifice, so lets hope that someone up there sees that you are and arranges an interview on a different date.
    :p:

I'd be surprised if they insisted my interview was on the dates I intend to be skiing though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

I'd be surprised if they insisted my interview was on the dates I intend to be skiing though :dontknow:
    Very true :p: :yep:

All this UCAS stuff is exciting :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Very true :p: :yep:

All this UCAS stuff is exciting :excited:
    It is indeed :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed :woo:
    I wanna send mine off ASAP tbh :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna send mine off ASAP tbh :p:
    That's how I felt, and I'm so glad it's all done and dusted. Hopefully I can get my SAQ sorted out by the end of next week, which would be nice

I want to send off my form goddammit but I have to wait until Monday so school can check it. :emo:

Cambridge (John's), Imperial, Warwick, Bath and Bristol :cool:

:woo:
    Heh, no back-ups. I like it

It's likely that we'll have 4 in common, as Bath or Bristol will probably end up being my 5th.

ReputationRep:
    That's how I felt, and I'm so glad it's all done and dusted. Hopefully I can get my SAQ sorted out by the end of next week, which would be nice
    Out of sight, then out of mind is my theory :p:

yaaaay Cambridge :rave:

I've just decided that I'm going to apply to UCL anyway :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    hahaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Wheres Malsy? :sad: I've found something that she'll find HILARIOUS :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    *i'm hereee* :p:

ReputationRep:
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    That is worrying at that time of the morning, fish^ :p:

ReputationRep:

I'm here now. PM or MSN, or whisper :perv:

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat:

OMG IM ACTUALLY GOING TO TAKE THIS BILGE TEXT BOOK AT SHOVE IT UP.....*cough*

how are you this fine fine morning :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I am not working, so I'm rather OK, atm:p: Going to eat in a bit Need to decide what though how're you apart from ''bilge breakdown''?:p:

ReputationRep:
    ah not too bad thanks

I only have 10 more marks worth of question left...I just cba really
    and I know after that I HAVE to write my personal statement

:awesome: thats enough of me complaining

Good weekend?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.