Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    That's really good! It must be nice to know somebody so high up thinks it's good - much more reassuring!

It must be cool to be able to speak so many languages.
    I was a bit like OH! when she gave it back to me and I didn't see red all over it, because what I've seen her to do to other people is scary. :afraid:

It's cool, I suppose. I really REALLY want to go and live in Switzerland though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    I was a bit like OH! when she gave it back to me and I didn't see red all over it, because what I've seen her to do to other people is scary. :afraid:

It's cool, I suppose. I really REALLY want to go and live in Switzerland though. :yep:
    Just shows how good yours must be
    Skills there :p:

Ooooh, prettyyy country. Stalk Lewis Hamilton to his house :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Switzerlannnnnnnnndddd
    CERN!

*was skiing in switzerland last year / this year...but yeah..you know*

RESULT: done no work and no personal statement this evening....but I've fixed spotify and my flaptop :yy:

ReputationRep:
    GODDDDDDD
    I'm so pissed off with my Economics teacher!! She knows NOTHING, we're 7 weeks behind and argh!!!!

sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Switzerland :coma: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    GODDDDDDD
    I'm so pissed off with my Economics teacher!! She knows NOTHING, we're 7 weeks behind and argh!!!!

sorry.
    your politics remark went up by a whole 10 markss! didn't know they could get it so wrong!
    silly examiners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bob9001)
    your politics remark went up by a whole 10 markss! didn't know they could get it so wrong!
    silly examiners.
    I was so happy I almost cried ha. :p:

ReputationRep:
    silly examiners.
    They have got it wrong lots this year.

Someone in the year above missed their offer because they got ACC. Once it was remarked it went up to AAB. Turns out they didn't mark a whole page on her RS exam :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Mammoth reading completed ... feel dead now:eek4:

ReputationRep:
    R kelly ft Keri Hilson :music:

ReputationRep:
    omgz.
    my school are really pissing me off now!
    everything was sent. they sent it back to me because they thought my PS was too long as it came up with an error but in fact it was the reference that was too long so I had to resend it.
    LONGGGGG.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got random mail and I don't know why...it's got my name/address/personalised sticker thingys and it's like whatttt..I only visited their website :p:

:lolwut: Mal..

ReputationRep:
    Not to worry; it's for a good cause!:p: How're you today?:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    omgz.
    my school are really pissing me off now!
    everything was sent. they sent it back to me because they thought my PS was too long as it came up with an error but in fact it was the reference that was too long so I had to resend it.
    LONGGGGG.
    But its done now yeah?

ReputationRep:
    My internal deadline is tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    But its done now yeah?
    no! it's still not sent.
    it was sent back to my tutor for her to cut it down. ffs!

Not too bad Mal, got some feedback on my PS (from a very wise man :holmes: ), which is all well and good, need to alter some bits but generally encouraging..

How are you m'dear?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    How be everyone?

Anecdote of the Day

1)Been told my reference is about 8000 characters so loads has to be taken out (and thats without physics) = FAIL
    2)Have to absolute boss my PS tonight or else
    3)Was made angry in bilge again today pah!

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's good.
    I'm OK, got a lot of work I don't want to do

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.