Well Done, Lozz :woo: :biggrin:
ahhh thankyou!
:congrats: loz :biggrin:
Reply 5704
hihihihi
hiiiii :smile:
Reply 5706
well done!!
you have offers to the three i've also applied too...which i still actually need to apply to..:erm:
Reply 5707
:afraid: I've found someone on TSR who goes to my sixth form :afraid:
Reply 5708
I found someone else moths ago :dong: this is annoying because I know they go there but I don't know who they are :shifty:
Lots of school people have started to join TSR because of uni/UCAS info!
Reply 5710
as long as they stay out of chat :hide:
bob9001

Uhoh :erm: :beard: :colone:
I've yet to find someone who actually goes to my school although I found someone from the school across the river. He PMed me saying do you know X from my school... :afraid:
letsdothetimewarpagain
I've yet to find someone who actually goes to my school although I found someone from the school across the river. He PMed me saying do you know X from my school... :afraid:

I've found two from my school, only one of them managed to find me though :p: :afraid:
:ninja:
Morning all!

Loads from my school have started being on TSR although whether they're members/commited is a different matter.....*There even a sign on a wall saying www.thestudentroom.com dammm* :vroam:
raceforthefishman
:ninja:
Morning all!

Loads from my school have started being on TSR although whether they're members/commited is a different matter.....*There even a sign on a wall saying www.thestudentroom.com dammm* :vroam:

a sign on the wall :afraid: :lolwut:
natty_d
a sign on the wall :afraid: :lolwut:

:sadnod:

Ive been into my 'tutorials' before and been 'hey salmon, whats that website you're on....my god....I recognise that...thats TSR!'
scary!
bob9001

:yes:

TBH i've actually been telling people about TSR now because our 6th form aren't the best with giving detailed info about the applying process (when it comes to entering grades etc etc the information they give is either confusing or too vague :erm:)

I remember the days when TSR was my dirty little secret.. :moon:
congrats on the offer loz!
Reply 5719
halloween Party tonight. I have a wig but unsure as to whether or not I should wear it:p:
The cape though is :yy:
:h:.