Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    mymaths is awful :mad2:
    :hugs: someone has managed to convince my sixth form it's a good idea and should be used for everything we ever do :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Bath today No details of the offer; just an informal letter saying I have one :woo: :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    I got an offer from Bath today No details of the offer; just an informal letter saying I have one :woo: :happy2:
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    :party: Well done

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Warp and Kuriso :love:

ReputationRep:
    Wowww well done! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Wowww well done! :woo:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

Well done!!!

My personal statement is being written as we speak (as in, i'm writing it.. very slowly..)

I'm too critical, everything I write I delete. :sigh:

Needs to be done and in by before half term

Yeah, i'm far behind you lot :sad:

It needs to show a lot more "passion" apparently. D=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :eek:

Well done!!!

My personal statement is being written as we speak (as in, i'm writing it.. very slowly..)

I'm too critical, everything I write I delete. :sigh:

Needs to be done and in by before half term

Yeah, i'm far behind you lot :sad:

It needs to show a lot more "passion" apparently. D=
    Cheers.

Heh, personal statement writing is hell for everyone. Heck, mine was absolute garbage until about 3 days before I submitted, where I just revamped the whole thing, to make it about average :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cheers.

Heh, personal statement writing is hell for everyone. Heck, mine was absolute garbage until about 3 days before I submitted, where I just revamped the whole thing, to make it about average :p:
    Clearly it was more than average

Eee you must be a little relieved now you've got your first offer.

Of course, I know you'll be waiting on another certain university more BUT at least now you've got at least one offer!

I think i'll start to relax a little after my first offer.. actually that depends where it's from. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly it was more than average

Eee you must be a little relieved now you've got your first offer.

Of course, I know you'll be waiting on another certain university more BUT at least now you've got at least one offer!

I think i'll start to relax a little after my first offer.. actually that depends where it's from. :p:
    Well; my grades and my reference probably played a larger part.

Definitely relieved :yep: Off to the pub with some friends to celebrate half term soon :mmm:

Where are you applying exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Well; my grades and my reference probably played a larger part.

Definitely relieved :yep: Off to the pub with some friends to celebrate half term soon :mmm:

Where are you applying exactly?
    Agh our half term starts next week :sad: Is your half term for one week long or two? :shifty:

Ummmm i'm still not COMPLETELY sure (i'm likely to change my mind just before knowing me) but it's down to: Aston (definitely), Loughborough (maybe), Sheffield, Surrey, then a "safe" choice of either UEA or Essex (all for either Business & Management, Management Sciences or Business Management).

ReputationRep:
    Agh our half term starts next week :sad: Is your half term for one week long or two? :shifty:

Ummmm i'm still not COMPLETELY sure (i'm likely to change my mind just before knowing me) but it's down to: Aston (definitely), Loughborough (maybe), Sheffield, Surrey, then a "safe" choice of either UEA or Essex (all for either Business & Management, Management Sciences or Business Management).
    Two weeks long :happy2:

Loghborough and Sheffield look actually awesome. I was really tempted to apply to Sheffield. Given that I live around the university of Surrey, I'm not tempted to apply there, but the campus is huge and Guildford town centre is awesome; nightlife isn't anything special, but it's not crap for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Kuriso and Warp for the rep! :love:

Only 23 away from Gold :woo:

ReputationRep:
    OMG WOW :woo: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    OMG WOW :woo: :lovehug:
    Cheers! :love: :hugs: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad its half term :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I HAZ GOLD :happy2: Love you loz :love: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    it looks pretttyyy :p: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    it looks pretttyyy :p: :woo:
    Now we need to get you one

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.