ReputationRep:
    Panorama, :sad:

ReputationRep:
    OMG I have soooooooooooooooooooooo long before I break up:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    OMG I have soooooooooooooooooooooo long before I break up:sad:
    When do you break up?
    bearning in mind...when did you go back?

ReputationRep:
    Errr I can't remember.....went back about 7th September...might have been 11th....break up not this week, possibly the next..well I hope!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished clearing up at home. Had a gathering last night so there was a bit of a mess :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    Just finished clearing up at home. Had a gathering last night so there was a bit of a mess :p:
    brave. i would be too stressed all night telling people not to touch stuff or be sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    :ninja:
    OMGG you sent it!??!
    I got my predicted grades done today!! I'm gonna pay & send tonight- sooo relieved!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    brave. i would be too stressed all night telling people not to touch stuff or be sick.
    :p: Nah I got a bit pissed off at a couple of points such as when someone spilt red wine on a white chair and when someone was throwing chocolates across the room and almost hit a lamp. Other than that everything was fine really. Had a game of poker which was good :smile:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    OMGG you sent it!??!
    I got my predicted grades done today!! I'm gonna pay & send tonight- sooo relieved!!!
    Yeah, I pressed send on Friday. :yep: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

What are the final choices?

ReputationRep:
    :p: Nah I got a bit pissed off at a couple of points such as when someone spilt red wine on a white chair and when someone was throwing chocolates across the room and almost hit a lamp. Other than that everything was fine really. Had a game of poker which was good :smile:
    Haha pokers always fun, but I would have gone insane if the red wine/white chair incident happened to me!

Eeee, not to sound like a complete nerd but its exciting isnt it?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Eeee, not to sound like a complete nerd but its exciting isnt it?! :p:
    I've never felt so relieved but actually it was a bit of anti-climax for me! :p:

What are the final choices?
    Erm the school aren't predicting anyone A*'s so they said its safe for me to apply to UCL (I'm still thinking they're a bit too optimistic :p:)! Then I've got LSE, Queen Mary, Warwick and King's. I nearly stuck in Southampton instead of King's actually but I'm hoping it won't make a difference as I REALLY want a Warwick offer. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I've never felt so relieved but actually it was a bit of anti-climax for me! :p:

Erm the school aren't predicting anyone A*'s so they said its safe for me to apply to UCL (I'm still thinking they're a bit too optimistic :p:)! Then I've got LSE, Queen Mary, Warwick and King's. I nearly stuck in Southampton instead of King's actually but I'm hoping it won't make a difference as I REALLY want a Warwick offer. :o:
    Nice choices, and good luck! If I'm totally honest, Southampton does look quite awesome, and looking a bit at their website etc makes me sometimes think I should have put them instead of perhaps Bristol. But meh.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an Oxford acknowledgement :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't go to Bristol! did you not see Panorama:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN OFFER!
    arhghrggdrhthrth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I GOT AN OFFER!
    arhghrggdrhthrth

fromfrom?

:hugs: WELL DONE :woo:

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

fromfrom?

:hugs: WELL DONE :woo:

:party:
    Thank you!

It's from Southampton, I'm so excited!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.