The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Malsy
I like it :perv:
:hugs:

:hugs: :woo:
It was a nice choice. :smile: In the end.
Champagne Supernova
It was a nice choice. :smile: In the end.

haha thanks CS :smile:!
overclocked
hi all bob9001 here :awesome:

I like it :yep:

I feel like I have to take you more seriously with a username like that. :shifty:

OH and it was REALLY bad weather on friday =| so much snow it took me an hour to get to school when it usually takes 12 mins, and that was because we have to go down country lanes and we didn't want to skid, so we attempted the main roads and then lorries had got stuck on hills and so lots of roads were closed.

In the end we got to school though! I went straight to a friend's and then a party afterwards and almost got snowed in there as it was dangerous for us to be out on the roads to get home and I ended up having to stay at my friend's (as all the roads surrounding where my house is were closed so I couldn't get back and my parents couldn't come and get me!). It was still bad I almost had to stay another night but they opened up the road so my dad came and got me very very slowly.

eek, it was a mini adventure though
Reply 6505
umm..i want my username changed.
how is bob9001 even worth a name change?!
:teeth:
Its all go

and yes, why the name change?
skiiiiiiiiiiiiing?
how was the interview buddy?
sorry to hear that :frown:, was it expensive?

love banter!
Ghosh :bhangra:

Shame about skiing though :console:
jaz_jaz
umm..i want my username changed.
how is bob9001 even worth a name change?!

They rarely allow them, there would have been a reason why they allowed Bob though :p:
letsdothetimewarpagain
They rarely allow them, there would have been a reason why they allowed Bob though :p:

:yep:
The supermod was most helpful&very nice :smile:
Ghosh is back :wavey:
Whats the craic with everyone else?
Reply 6514
I'm playingggg with fireeee
annab1684
My driving lesson did get cancelled actually :frown:

mine wasnt, I like driving in ice/snow requires more skill especially on those tight corners :woo:
i have realised i hardly post anymore
clad in armour
mine wasnt, I like driving in ice/snow requires more skill especially on those tight corners :woo:
i have realised i hardly post anymore

You do hardly post anymore!
how is your driving

Seeing as it was icy, I decided to see how far from home to work I could do without braking....
Got all the way apart from the hill near my house which is like 25% that you HAVE to brake on

:yy:
raceforthefishman
You do hardly post anymore!
how is your driving

Seeing as it was icy, I decided to see how far from home to work I could do without braking....
Got all the way apart from the hill near my house which is like 25% that you HAVE to brake on

:yy:

:smile: :smile: its going alright had about 24 lessons so far
clad in armour
:smile: :smile: its going alright had about 24 lessons so far

Nice one, test booked?
raceforthefishman
Nice one, test booked?

thats the thing, havent even done theory yet :rofl:

Latest