Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billet-doux)
    I've been here for more than two years, I think it'll be three in September :eek:
    :eek: :goaway: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    Not too bad. You?
    Just doing work. So bored :sigh:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :eek: :goaway: :p:
    :p:

I have to come up with 3,000 words by the end of today for my coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Just doing work. So bored :sigh:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

I have to come up with 3,000 words by the end of today for my coursework
    English? HAVE FUN WITH THAT! :mmm:

Not that i've dropped it, but after staring at 3000 very poorly used words for 6 weeks past the deadline we were set I decided to just give it in anyway and hope for the best. My teachers know I didn't want to continue the subject and am just in it to see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    I COMPLETED MY ENGLISH C/W woo. and it was ~1000 words over the limit OOPS.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    English? HAVE FUN WITH THAT! :mmm:

Not that i've dropped it, but after staring at 3000 very poorly used words for 6 weeks past the deadline we were set I decided to just give it in anyway and hope for the best. My teachers know I didn't want to continue the subject and am just in it to see how it goes.
    That's exactly how I feel about English Lit. It's my fourth subject and I absolutely hate it. I should have dropped it when I had the chance to be honest

ReputationRep:
    :perv:
    Shift from hell

ReputationRep:
    I see no difference in English Lit. this year-----still so boring, in fact even MORE boring tbh:sigh:

fish :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly how I feel about English Lit. It's my fourth subject and I absolutely hate it. I should have dropped it when I had the chance to be honest
    Yep I reckon I should've too. Oh well, live and learn. Luckily it does have some worth in that my insurance are wanting points so if I miss my grades for my firm it means i've got points from another A level (and another AS with Critical Thinking as my 5th) to mean I could get a lot lower grades and still get in.

(Original post by Malsy)
    I see no difference in English Lit. this year-----still so boring, in fact even MORE boring tbh:sigh:
    Except this year everyone sits around arguing about love :p:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Yep I reckon I should've too. Oh well, live and learn. Luckily it does have some worth in that my insurance are wanting points so if I miss my grades for my firm it means i've got points from another A level (and another AS with Critical Thinking as my 5th) to mean I could get a lot lower grades and still get in.
    That's quite lucky! I wish mine wanted points. But to be fair, none of my offers so far have specified between English Lit/Psychology. If they would have wanted an A in English I would have died! :p: I think it's so much worse and harder this year

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to join in with the english hate!!

ReputationRep:
    That's quite lucky! I wish mine wanted points. But to be fair, none of my offers so far have specified between English Lit/Psychology. If they would have wanted an A in English I would have died! :p: I think it's so much worse and harder this year
    Oh dear, does this mean i'll end up with a D overall if it's harder than last year when I got a C? :p: :shifty: :rolleyes:

I think I worked out that if I carry on English and miss the grades for my firm I need to get 320 points which means I can get: CCDDb and still get in

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ sounds like an agenda brenda

ReputationRep:
    No longer 'GHOSH-5' :perv:

ReputationRep:
    you have got to be kidding me. hook me up with this mod plzzz

ReputationRep:
    MS did you rep me? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbounded)
    congrats dude, you probably had the best reason to change, new ones not bad either, a reference to your aptitude for maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    congrats dude, you probably had the best reason to change, new ones not bad either, a reference to your aptitude for maths?
    Lol cheers. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I COMPLETED MY ENGLISH C/W woo. and it was ~1000 words over the limit OOPS.
    OOPS! my friend has that problem too, don't you lose some marks and they stop reading after 3300? :ninja:

(Original post by Unbounded)
    :king1: nice new name :moon:

Dear Mods,

JAZ_JAZ AND LOZZ DESERVE A NAME CHANGE TOO, YEAH? :yy:

xx

(Original post by overclocked)
    MS did you rep me? :love:
    :curious:

:awesome:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.