Turn on thread page Beta

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    :lolwut:
    Literally, chemistry makes me suicidal :sad: I told my mum I wanted to drop chemistry - she had a massive go at me :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbounded)
    Literally, chemistry makes me suicidal :sad: I told my mum I wanted to drop chemistry - she had a massive go at me :sigh:
    If it's not part of your offer why do you have to carry it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by overclocked)
    If it's not part of your offer why do you have to carry it on?
    A crap school policy: those taking further maths are expected to take all four A2s.

ReputationRep:
    A crap school policy: those taking further maths are expected to take all four A2s.
    just drop it, what can they do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    just drop it, what can they do?
    Well, they won't take me out of the exam officially, so I will get some grade for Chemistry no matter what - which would be a D/E overall after the cumulation of my AS and ISA performances. I will probably get shouted at many times by many people for being a lazy sod. If I try and 'rebel', I'll probably get a Saturday detention. And if I don't turn up to Chemistry lessons, I would be suspended.

ReputationRep:
    HOLAAAAA AMIGOS :worm:

I'm back :hugs:

Welcome back! :party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    HOLAAAAA AMIGOS :worm:

I'm back :hugs:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :h

Did you have a good time?

ReputationRep:
    ye ive heard of that, something about how further maths is just maths, somehow i dont think they appreciate just how hard it is, damn fools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Did you have a good time?
    Amazing.

Good.

ReputationRep:
    AUTOMATIC HIGH :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Wheres natty been???

and EDIT: unbounded -- I actually like chemistry yet all your grades are incredible (and higher than mine) surely you can't find it that hard!? (:sad:)

ReputationRep:
    Wheres natty been???

and EDIT: unbounded -- I actually like chemistry yet all your grades are incredible (and higher than mine) surely you can't find it that hard!? (:sad:)
    I've been in Spain. It rained lots

You can have a look at the photos on FB if you want

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I actually took notice of what was happening in chemistry lessons or took some notes or did the homework for once, I probably wouldn't find it hard - I find it hard because I hate it and hence do no work for it and just want to give it up.

ReputationRep:
    task for mate: how do you privatise your friends on facebook ? (doesn't seem to be in privacy settings) thanks

If I had FB, I'd help. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    task for mate: how do you privatise your friends on facebook ? (doesn't seem to be in privacy settings) thanks
    There's a button on the top right labelled 'Account', click it and a drop list will appear - third one down is privacy settings - at least, this is all for the 'new' facebook.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.