Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    :lolwut:
    Literally, chemistry makes me suicidal :sad: I told my mum I wanted to drop chemistry - she had a massive go at me :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbounded)
    Literally, chemistry makes me suicidal :sad: I told my mum I wanted to drop chemistry - she had a massive go at me :sigh:
    If it's not part of your offer why do you have to carry it on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by overclocked)
    If it's not part of your offer why do you have to carry it on?
    A crap school policy: those taking further maths are expected to take all four A2s.

ReputationRep:
    A crap school policy: those taking further maths are expected to take all four A2s.
    just drop it, what can they do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    just drop it, what can they do?
    Well, they won't take me out of the exam officially, so I will get some grade for Chemistry no matter what - which would be a D/E overall after the cumulation of my AS and ISA performances. I will probably get shouted at many times by many people for being a lazy sod. If I try and 'rebel', I'll probably get a Saturday detention. And if I don't turn up to Chemistry lessons, I would be suspended.

ReputationRep:
    HOLAAAAA AMIGOS :worm:

I'm back :hugs:

Welcome back! :party2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    HOLAAAAA AMIGOS :worm:

I'm back :hugs:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :h

Did you have a good time?

ReputationRep:
    ye ive heard of that, something about how further maths is just maths, somehow i dont think they appreciate just how hard it is, damn fools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Did you have a good time?
    Amazing.

Good.

ReputationRep:
    AUTOMATIC HIGH :dance:

ReputationRep:
    Wheres natty been???

and EDIT: unbounded -- I actually like chemistry yet all your grades are incredible (and higher than mine) surely you can't find it that hard!? (:sad:)

ReputationRep:
    Wheres natty been???

and EDIT: unbounded -- I actually like chemistry yet all your grades are incredible (and higher than mine) surely you can't find it that hard!? (:sad:)
    I've been in Spain. It rained lots

You can have a look at the photos on FB if you want

ReputationRep:
    Well, if I actually took notice of what was happening in chemistry lessons or took some notes or did the homework for once, I probably wouldn't find it hard - I find it hard because I hate it and hence do no work for it and just want to give it up.

ReputationRep:
    task for mate: how do you privatise your friends on facebook ? (doesn't seem to be in privacy settings) thanks

If I had FB, I'd help. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    task for mate: how do you privatise your friends on facebook ? (doesn't seem to be in privacy settings) thanks
    There's a button on the top right labelled 'Account', click it and a drop list will appear - third one down is privacy settings - at least, this is all for the 'new' facebook.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.