Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbounded)
    Bloody hell guys, well done! :yep: :gah: :woo: Nice to have everyone pleased with their results
    Thanks

and agh that's awful that they cancelled your study leave, I hate working in school and revise better when i'm at home. They shortened our study leave in year 11 when we were getting poor results but if you had a note from your parents and you weren't one of the "trouble" kids and were getting good grades then they let you stay at home. so maybe they'll let you go seeing as you didn't get Us if you get your parents to write in?

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell guys, well done! :yep: :gah: :woo: Nice to have everyone pleased with their results
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Am I right in thinking if I've got.. 80/100, 87/100 and 93/100 then in my next exam to get an A overall I only need 60/100?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. If anyone's interested(and for those that haven't seen my post in the results thread) I got: A in chem, A in Psych and C in bio(grrr:p: )

So yeah. not very high UMS and Bio could be better but there we go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Hey guys. If anyone's interested(and for those that haven't seen my post in the results thread) I got: A in chem, A in Psych and C in bio(grrr:p: )

well done on the As though :p: you still did well especially as I think you were self-teaching A2 psychology.. unless i'm going crazy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh, I were!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Yeahhh, I were!
    eek well then that's uber impressive! how did you manage that then? Did you look up teaching material? *just a bit interested* :o:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, no extensive preparation whatsoever. Just the textbook, really and it is kinda odd when people who have been taught got Us! lol eek.
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

Well done mal

Don't worry about bilge, it was a pig of a paper anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

Nice one! Unlucky for bio, but the others are good :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nice one! Unlucky for bio, but the others are good :woo:
    Hey mate need a bit of advice

My teacher has been away for ages so we've literally had minimal Core 3lessons. Is it possible to self teach it from scratch in time for the exam in June?
    I've got the textbook and shiz..what else would you suggest I need for self teaching it?Any tips? :p:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by overclocked)
    Hey mate need a bit of advice

My teacher has been away for ages so we've literally had minimal Core 3lessons. Is it possible to self teach it from scratch in time for the exam in June?
    I've got the textbook and shiz..what else would you suggest I need for self teaching it?Any tips? :p:

Thanks
    Hmm. What board are you on? (Sorry, I've forgotten.)

It's perfectly possible to be self-taught at any rate.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. What board are you on? (Sorry, I've forgotten.)

It's perfectly possible to be self-taught at any rate.
    AQA

I'm fine with C4 as we've actually had a teacher but C3 is a different matter. It looks much longer than C4.

Really well done Mal!

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks guys:hugs:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Malsy)

Well done! Biology was awful anyway, so don't worry too much about it

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I remember that thread! All those years ago... I didn't get the 11Us I predicted myself on there, but oh well! It's odd to think that it was so long ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Hi! I remember that thread! All those years ago... I didn't get the 11Us I predicted myself on there, but oh well! It's odd to think that it was so long ago...
    Isn't it just -- Its scary that we'll be at university in *counts* 6months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    Isn't it just -- Its scary that we'll be at university in *counts* 6months!
    Haha, you perhaps but I'm pretty sure I won't get the grades (and this time I really mean it). I feel a bit like an imposter on here because I've only just requested membership :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Haha, you perhaps but I'm pretty sure I won't get the grades (and this time I really mean it). I feel a bit like an imposter on here because I've only just requested membership :ninja:
    Don't worry about it

We're usually quite welcoming

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.