The Soc for People of 'GRDCT2008' Mk VI Watch

This discussion is closed.
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Unbounded)
Bloody hell guys, well done! :yep: :gah: :woo: Nice to have everyone pleased with their results
Thanks

and agh that's awful that they cancelled your study leave, I hate working in school and revise better when i'm at home. They shortened our study leave in year 11 when we were getting poor results but if you had a note from your parents and you weren't one of the "trouble" kids and were getting good grades then they let you stay at home. so maybe they'll let you go seeing as you didn't get Us if you get your parents to write in?
overclocked
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bloody hell guys, well done! :yep: :gah: :woo: Nice to have everyone pleased with their results
Cheers
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Am I right in thinking if I've got.. 80/100, 87/100 and 93/100 then in my next exam to get an A overall I only need 60/100?
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey guys. If anyone's interested(and for those that haven't seen my post in the results thread) I got: A in chem, A in Psych and C in bio(grrr:p: )

So yeah. not very high UMS and Bio could be better but there we go
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malsy)
Hey guys. If anyone's interested(and for those that haven't seen my post in the results thread) I got: A in chem, A in Psych and C in bio(grrr:p: )

well done on the As though :p: you still did well especially as I think you were self-teaching A2 psychology.. unless i'm going crazy :p:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeahhh, I were!
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malsy)
Yeahhh, I were!
eek well then that's uber impressive! how did you manage that then? Did you look up teaching material? *just a bit interested* :o:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nah, no extensive preparation whatsoever. Just the textbook, really and it is kinda odd when people who have been taught got Us! lol eek.
x
raceforthefishman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Malsy)

Well done mal

Don't worry about bilge, it was a pig of a paper anyways
Unbounded
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Malsy)

Nice one! Unlucky for bio, but the others are good :woo:
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nice one! Unlucky for bio, but the others are good :woo:
Hey mate need a bit of advice

My teacher has been away for ages so we've literally had minimal Core 3lessons. Is it possible to self teach it from scratch in time for the exam in June?
I've got the textbook and shiz..what else would you suggest I need for self teaching it?Any tips? :p:

Thanks
Unbounded
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by overclocked)
Hey mate need a bit of advice

My teacher has been away for ages so we've literally had minimal Core 3lessons. Is it possible to self teach it from scratch in time for the exam in June?
I've got the textbook and shiz..what else would you suggest I need for self teaching it?Any tips? :p:

Thanks
Hmm. What board are you on? (Sorry, I've forgotten.)

It's perfectly possible to be self-taught at any rate.
overclocked
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm. What board are you on? (Sorry, I've forgotten.)

It's perfectly possible to be self-taught at any rate.
AQA

I'm fine with C4 as we've actually had a teacher but C3 is a different matter. It looks much longer than C4.
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
Really well done Mal!
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aw thanks guys:hugs:
billet-doux
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Malsy)

Well done! Biology was awful anyway, so don't worry too much about it
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi! I remember that thread! All those years ago... I didn't get the 11Us I predicted myself on there, but oh well! It's odd to think that it was so long ago...
raceforthefishman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Hi! I remember that thread! All those years ago... I didn't get the 11Us I predicted myself on there, but oh well! It's odd to think that it was so long ago...
Isn't it just -- Its scary that we'll be at university in *counts* 6months!
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by raceforthefishman)
Isn't it just -- Its scary that we'll be at university in *counts* 6months!
Haha, you perhaps but I'm pretty sure I won't get the grades (and this time I really mean it). I feel a bit like an imposter on here because I've only just requested membership :ninja:
raceforthefishman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Haha, you perhaps but I'm pretty sure I won't get the grades (and this time I really mean it). I feel a bit like an imposter on here because I've only just requested membership :ninja:
Don't worry about it

We're usually quite welcoming
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.3%
No (418)
72.7%

Watched Threads